Fourteen

Harley cried enough after Dale died. She stared at his grave wondering why a man like Dale died the way he did. Daryl held her in his arms feeling terrible about what happened. Dale didn't suffer at least. Feeling him kiss her head had her looking at him. "Let's go pack and get closer to the house."

"Okay."

"No heavy lifting."

Harley smiled as she walked with him. Damian looked at his sister and friend smiling. He knew from the beginning that they were meant to be, but knowing that she could get bit has him terrified. He had to keep her safe too.
~~~
Everyone sat in the living room listening to Rick tell them that Randall will leave and they will drop him off somewhere else that is far away from the farm. Harley grabbed Carol's hand as they knew this idea was a bad idea. Seeing how things were being handle had Shane leave. "You need to rest."

"Yeah." She tells Carol. "I'll be in that room." She pointed to the room she was in when she first got shot.

Damian looked at them and sighed. "Let's figure this all out before we actually go through with this."

"Damian, it's what Dale wanted and that is what we are going to do. Respect his wishes."

Damian nodded as him and Daryl went back outside to get their car and bike.
~~~
Sometime that day, Harley was walking when she saw a badly beaten Shane. "What the hell happened to you?" She asked as she started helping him.

"Randall got away." He tells her as they walked to the house. "I was getting him ready to for a long drive and he attacked me."

Harley sighed. "And here I thought everyone was safe once again."

"We'll find him." Shane tells her. "Don't stress or Daryl will murder me if something happened to his child."

Harley laughed as she helped him inside. "Guys, we have a problem."

"Randall got away."

Carol grabbed Harley and hugged her. "Where have you been? Daryl and Damian panicked when you wasn't laying down."

"I went for a walk." She tells her. "Me and the baby are okay."

Daryl walked over and kissed her. "Stay here." He tells her. "Carol, watch her."

"I will."

Damian laughed seeing the playful glare on his sister's face. She sighed as Lori took her hand and had her sit down. "You need to stay off your feet."

"Don't tell me what to do." Harley says. "You stay on your's all the damn time, but not once do you take a break."

"Harley..."

"I know you're pregnant, but what mother can't seem to keep an eye on her own damn son." She says. "Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to wait on my brother and boyfriend."

Maggie followed her as she wanted to see how Harley and the baby were. She made a point. Lori doesn't keep an eye on her son and make him go back in instead of learning what he needs to know in this world.