Thirteen

Everyone was waiting to hear from Daryl and Damian to come out of the barn. Harley wasn't near the group as she was reading a book. Daryl saw her sitting by herself with a book and knew she wasn't going no where's near the barn. "We have to kill him."

"Can I actually stay out of this?" She asked Daryl. "This decision will cause a lot of drama. We lost Sophia, let's not lose more."

Daryl sat beside her a held her hand. "You don't worry about a thing. I'll be alright and so will you, Harley." He says. "I love you and this baby."

"I love you too."
~~~
Later that day, Harley sat outside as the voting of what should happen to Randall is happening. She placed her hand on her stomach and smiled as she waited for Daryl and Damian. When people started walking out, Daryl walked over to her. "Dale is going to talk to people and change their minds."

"I don't think I can. I'm not letting a group of men harm me and my unborn child." She tells him. "I want him gone."

Daryl nodded as they looked at Damian. "Stay away from that barn till we have our final decision made."

"I was never planning on going near that barn." She says kissing Daryl. "I'm going to lay down and sleep."

"Okay." He tells her. "I'll be over there soon."

Harley nodded as she walked away. Dale knew there was no point in talking to Harley as she was thinking of her child. Plus, he didn't want to stress her out. She's nothing like Lori. Having to be the one to make the big decisions. "She won't vote, will she?"

"No and you better keep her out of this damn voting. I'm not losing my child because of you and Rick."

Damian watched Daryl go back to the barn to be on watch. He looked back at Dale who was walking away making him speak up. "I know what you are doing is right, but we can't just trust someone who claims he was never a part of it." He says. "This group may be broken, but there is a lot of us that is having a lot of trust issues with one another. We lost Sophia, Daryl almost died and so did my sister." Dale looked at him. "I don't want anything happening to my sister is all."

"Thank you, but I'm not changing my mind." Dale says. "That boy doesn't deserve to die."

Damian nodded as he walked away. He was only thinking of his sister and the baby's safety. Just like his friend was.
~~~
Sometime that night, Harley was walking around waiting for Daryl when she heard someone screaming not too far from her. She ran towards the screaming and stopped as Daryl tackled the walker and killed it. "Dale?"

Everyone came running as Daryl grabbed Harley. Seeing that his stomach is torn open, Harley turned away crying. Dale wasn't going to live. Damian walked up to Dale as he took Rick's gun. "Sorry, man."

Hearing the gun go off, Harley held Daryl tight as she mourned the death of another member.