Two

Daryl watched as Harley helped move the bodies. She saw him watching her and walked over to him. "Thank you for saving me." She tells him. "I'm also sorry that you didn't find your brother."

"You didn't leave him behind."

Harley nodded as she walked away. She saw her brother handing Carol an axe just for her to kill her husband. Daryl stood behind her as they watched. Harley watched Carol walk away causing her to look back at Daryl. The two went back to work as they have to get done with the dead bodies. Harley saw Andrea holding Amy causing her to walk over to them. "Andrea, I brought this blanket for her."

"Thank you."

Harley nodded as she walked back to them. Daryl watched as Damian grabbed her and hugged her.
~~~
Damian saw his sister staring at Jim as the gun went off. He looked to see Amy dead, but he wondered what his sister was staring at. "Jim?" Harley said as Jacqui walked over to him. "Is that blood?"

Jacqui looked at him and saw the blood. "Jim's been bit!"

Daryl grabbed Harley and moved her away as he went over there to kill him. She didn't say a word as he showed the bite mark causing them to talk about what should happen next. "Damian, if he hasn't turned yet. I say we do what Rick thinks is right." She said. "But first, we need to bury the ones that lost a love one."

Daryl and Damian watched Harley walked away and they both knew. She agreeing to Lori about this.

Harley sat by her tent as the others walked to the services. Daryl got beside her making her look up. "Come on." He tells her.

She nodded as she walked with him to her brother who hugged her once she got beside him. They watched as people put bodies in the holes causing Harley to look away as she would never want this for her brother. He was her world. Daryl looked at her as she wouldn't watch the services. Once she knew the service was over, Harley walked away causing Daryl to grab her arm. "What?"

"You are not leaving mine or Damian's side."

Harley glared as she followed them. She wondered why Daryl was over protective. She barely spoke to Daryl and yet, it was like she was being protected by not just her brother, but him too. She felt suffocated. "Pack up." They heard Shane. "In the morning, we're leaving for the CDC."
~~~
Harley didn't say much the next day as she sat in Daryl's truck since Damian is leaving their car behind for the Morales. Daryl looked at Harley as she scooted in the middle for Damian to get in. When they drove off, Harley knew that their little trip with Jim will be short lived.

Damian looked at his sister to see she fell asleep as they finally hit the road. Her head rested against Daryl as he drove. "She never cared for anyone in the group, but for some reason, she cares for you."

Daryl didn't say a word as he looked at Harley. They came to a stop, but Daryl let Harley sleep as the choice for Jim to be left behind as he wasn't going to make it. Daryl got in as Harley moved closer to him.
~~~
"Harley?"

She looked up to see they have made it to the CDC, but it looked like no one was there. She got out of the car and followed them. Damian heard gagging and looked at his sister. "Don't breathe."

"I have to, Damian." She said as she stayed between her brother and Daryl.

They reached the doors of the building, but Daryl and Damian were looking around when they heard Rick. Harley turned around to see walkers. "Harley, stay close." Damian tells her as they started kill the walkers.

"You're killing us."

"We need to leave now before we are dead." Harley says as the doors opened. "Never mind."