Six

Damian laid thinking about his sister when he heard Carol crying. He sighed as he sat up and looked around before grabbing his gear. "I need my clip now." He said as he looked at Carol. "I'm going to look for Sophia."

Andrea watched him leave causing her to follow him.
~~~
"Hey." Glenn said as he saw Harley laying on the bed.

Daryl looked up and nodded at them as well as Rick. Hershel pulled the blanket down to see that they needed to do surgery if Shane and Otis don't come back from their run. Daryl walked out of the room pissed that Harley, this girl, the girl who got to him may die because of a stupid hunting accident. "Daryl."

"They better get back here or I will kill them myself." He said. "Why didn't you see him? Why did Harley have to be the one to protect YOUR son from being shot?"

Rick didn't say anything as Daryl walked back in. He closed his eyes as he remembered Harley pushing Carl out of the way. He wished he knew what made Harley to do that.

Harley started coughing causing Daryl and Rick to run in. "Where are we?" She asked.

"On a farm." Daryl said. "That's Hershel. You were in an accident."

"Is Carl safe?" She asked.

"Yeah." Daryl said as he kissed her head.

Harley smiled till the smile faded. Daryl looked at her just for Harley to have a seizure. He let her go watching her hopelessly till it was over. When Harley stopped, Daryl didn't hear anything as this woman in front of him was making him feel things he's never felt.
~~~
"We can't wait any longer." Hershel said.

"Do it." He said. "I'm not losing Harley and neither will her brother."

Hershel started telling them what to do. Daryl looked at Harley before walking. "He's here, Daryl."

Daryl nodded as he walked outside. He saw Shane, but the Otis guy, the one that shot his Harley was dead.
~~~
"She's going to make it." Daryl heard hours later.

"Thank you." He said as he walked in and straight to Harley.

Daryl grabbed her hand and smiled as he knew this girl was strong. "I told him you were strong." He said. "Damian will be here soon, but for now, you are stuck with me."

Shane walked in and saw Daryl with his head on the bed next to Harley's sleeping figure as Carl slept in the chair beside the bed that held Harley. Daryl kissed Harley's forehead as she slept. Hopefully he can speak to her tomorrow.