Three

The group walked in after staring at the opening. Harley was between her brother and Daryl as they walked in. She didn't say a word as she listened to Rick and Ed talk. The news of having to give blood had Harley backing away. "Um...does my sister have to have it?" Damian asked. "She passes out from the sight of needles."

"She has to give blood if she wants to stay in here."

"Asshole." Harley mumbled.

"I'm right here." He tells her.

Harley nodded at Damian as she walked in front of him and Daryl. She stopped as they reached the room where he was taking blood. Harley let a shaking breath out. She walked in after Daryl and sat down. "Don't look." Daryl tells her.

She nodded as she looked away, but the feeling off the needle going in has her gritting her teeth. "Done."

Harley stood up and grabbed her head. Damian watched Carol go to Harley as he was getting his blood taken. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She said. "I just need to go sit down."
~~~
Laughter filled the kitchen as the adults were drunk. Harley maybe drinking, but she wasn't quite there just yet. She felt eyes on her making her look to see her brother talking to Daryl as he was looking at her. She smiled a bit before she went back to her food and drink.

After dinner, Harley was the first in her room when Daryl walked in. "Didn't you take a shower?"

"Yeah, but I made it quick. Why?"

Daryl shrugged. "I'm staying here since Glenn and Damian are sharing a room." She nodded as he stumbled over.

"You're drunk?"

"So are you."

"Not fully blown drunk." She tells him.

Daryl sighed as he sat down. "Shit." He said. "I don't know why, but from the day we met, I have been overprotective of you and I don't know why. I have to be near you or make sure you are somewhere in my eye sight."

"I know how you feel and this alcohol has us talking." She said laughing.

Daryl laughed as this girl was actually drunk. They shared a look before leaning in. Their lips connected making them moan at the touch. Pulling back, they shared one last look before he kissed her again. He laid her back on the bed as he removed her clothes. Harley closed her eyes in pleasure. "Are you sure?"

"Mmhmm." She moaned.

That was enough for him to continue.
~~~
The next morning, Damian was staring at his sister's neck. "Where did that come from?"

"Go to hell, Damian."

"What happened between you and Daryl?"

Harley looked at him with a glare. "Back off, Damian. What I do is none of your business. Now, eat and leave me alone."

Daryl smirked as he sat beside her. "Damian, I would listen to your sister." He said. "She can defend for herself."

Damian nodded as he knew how his sister can be, but he knew that something changed between the two, but what is it.
~~~
When Shane decided to be a buzz kill, everyone went to the lab to see why they were being treated with food and in hopes to finding a cure. Harley looked at the screen as he showed them something they weren't expecting. They watched as the patient died. She saw nothing, but black around the brain. "The virus took over."

"Yes."

She watched as the person came back to life just to be shot in the head. Harley jumped and buried her head in her brother's chest. She didn't want to hear anymore. This doctor was crazy and she wasn't the only one to think it. "Go get our things."

She nodded as she ran off to get her's, Daryl's and Damian's things. When she got back, Daryl took her's and his things. Damian grabbed his as they started heading to the entrance. "You can't leave."

"Open the damn doors."

Harley was confused by what she missed while gathering their things. She looked at her brother as he looked at her. "His going to kill us all."

"No." She tells him.

"Rick..."

They watched Carol hand over a grenade. Harley ducked just as her brother and the others did. They heard the blast and looked to see it had worked. "Come on." Daryl said as he grabbed Harley.

She ran with him and her brother. They watched Dale go in, but they kept going. Once in the vehicles. They watched the building engulf in flames as Dale and Andrea ducked. They stood back up and looked. "Let's go."

Harley sighed in relief and looked at the two men beside her. "That was a total bust." She tells them.

"Agree." Damian said as the drove off to wherever Rick was taking them.