Seven

Daryl looked at Harley as she was waking up. "Harley." He said as she looked at him smiling.

"Did you find her?"

"No. We're still searching." Daryl said. "Get some rest."

Harley nodded as she dozed off. Daryl kissed her head as he walked out of the room to see Damian. "How is she?" He asked Daryl.

"Go check her yourself. She's sound asleep."

Damian nodded as he walked in. He stopped to look at his little sister. He walked over to her and held her hand. "I'm here, Harley." He said. "I also promise to find Sophia, not for Carol, but for you."

Harley moved a little, but never woke up. Damian looked outside wondering why Shane saved his sister. He kissed his sister's head and walked out to join in with the others.
~~~
Damian saw Daryl kiss his sister's head before walking out. 'Let's go find this girl."

"Yeah." Damian said. "Harley will kill us if she finds out we haven't found her yet or worse."
~~~
Carl held Harley's hand as Rick walked in. "She's asked for Damian and Daryl. I told her they left to find Sophia.' He said. "You want to sit in here?"

Rick looked at the girl. "Carl, why don't you give me a minute." He said causing Carl to nod and left. He watched his son leave and looked back at Harley. "You don't know how much I appreciate you, Harley. You saved my son and you fought for your life." He sighed. "I'm glad you're going to be okay."

Not long after Rick left the room. Harley was looking out the window when Daryl walked in as Damian went to Carol. "Hey." She looked and smiled.

"Still didn't find her?" He shook his head no. "You'll eventually find her even if it may be something we all think happened. At least Carol would be able to know what happened, but for now, I think she's still alive."

"You along with Damian may think she's alive." He said as he handed her a flower. "I thought I'll give this to you."

Harley smiled as she looked at it. "Damian told you my favorite flower." She said as he laughed. "Will you stay?"

"Scoot over." He tells her making her move a little bit.

Harley smiled as Daryl felt her put her head on his chest as she fell asleep. Damian walked in and sat in the chair smiling at them. He closed his eyes as he was tired from all that searching he done today. His sister is alive, now they need to find Sophia.