Eleven

Harley stayed in Daryl's arms as she cried. This whole time. "Come on." Daryl said. "Let's go."

Not saying a word, Daryl helped Harley back to their tent. "She was there." She said. "How did we not know?" Daryl didn't say a word. "Where's Damian?"

"Staying behind." Harley nodded before she stopped and threw up. Daryl held her hair as she threw up. She raised up and rested her head against his chest. "Come on." He said. "Let's get you to the RV."

Harley nodded as she walked with Daryl to see Damian getting in the RV. They walked in causing Carol to look at her. Harley went back out and threw up not seeing that Maggie was looking out the window as she listened to Glenn.
~~~
A knock was heard causing Harley to be held closer to Daryl. Hearing Lori, Daryl and Harley looked at Carol. They knew Carol accepted her daughter's death with the way she spoke. Daryl tapped her shoulder causing her to walk with him and Damian.

At the graves, Daryl held Harley as she released some tears. She walked away with Daryl, but stopped as she had to throw up. "Harley?"

"I'm fine."

"You need to rest." Daryl said. "Come on. Let's go rest."

Harley nodded as she walked with him. He found a shady spot and walked her over there. They sat down, but Harley rested her head in Daryl's lap. "Daryl."

"Yeah."

"I love you." She tells him.

Daryl looked at her as she looked up at him. "I love you." He tells her as they shared a kiss. "Get some rest."

Harley nodded as she fell asleep. Daryl looked up to see Damian. "All this time, she was in there and none of us knew." He said. "My sister got shot and for what?"

"Man, don't beat yourself up. If Harley was awake, she'll tell you that at least she knows what happened."

Damian nodded. "Lori asked me to fetch Rick. She might be walking over here to ask the same thing."

Daryl rolled his eyes as he went back to sharpening his knife. Damian walked away as Lori walked over to Daryl. He doesn't see why she won't just do it herself besides depending on everyone else that does too much already. "She has to learn." He mumbled as he got inside his tent and laid down to rest.

Daryl watched Lori leave as Harley moved a bit. He wasn't leaving Harley, but he knew they needed Hershel to see what is wrong with Harley.