Author's Note

Hello people!!!:))
My second story.This is gonna be a new experience for me as this is my first 'shortlong'(short+long)story.people who already know me and my first story'Love Is The Last Option' know it very well that I am very bad with summaries. Hence the term 'shortlong'.

Before starting the story, I would like to clear few things mentioned below.

All rights reserved ⓒ daydreamero9 2015

This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder 'daydreamero9'.Any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law.

This story is a work of fiction hence the names, person, places and things mentioned in the story are not real.So if you find any resemblance to the real life it would a coincidence.

Some quotes mentioned in the story belongs to me and the ones which doesn't,I will definitely give away the credit to the owner of it.

*cast:Abigail Prakash (female lead)
Vikram Walia (male lead).

Rest of the cast will be up soon in the cast list.

*Warning:This story contains violence, profanity (i.e swear words) and some other bad stuff as well.so don't read it if it's not your cup of tea.Otherwise it's not that bad to give a shot at reading;).

*updates:for now the updates on this story will not be frequent as they are on my first story.Though I will try to make them frequent in future.please bear with it.

And lastly, Happy reading:)♡♡♡♡♡♡
*****************************************
Please show your support on the story if by voting and commenting. :)