Epilogue

"Not another box."Vikram sighed.

Abigail giggled like a little girl as she saw her husband's frustrated and annoyed face.

He was unwrapping a present she had given him on their first wedding night.

Apparently Abigail had decided to be a little naughty and had packed the gift in bunch of boxes. So everytime Vikram would think that he had finally unwrapped the box another wrapped box would stare back at him in a teasing way.

"You know you are making me so angry right now and you will have to pay for it later."he talked suggestively eyeing their master bed.

She blushed at his words. This time it was Vikram's turn to broke into a laughter.

Abigail glowered her eyes at him."Mister, you can make me pay back only if you hurry up with unwrapping the present. You are taking forever."

"It's not my fault that you wrapped this gift in trillion boxes. I wonder if there is even a gift inside it."he said as he found another beautifully wrapped box inside the box he had just opened. He sighed and looked at her, feinging anger.

She blew him a kiss and then she plopped down on the ground beside him, stroking his hair."My dear husband. I promise this is the last one. No more troubling you."

He looked at her suspiciously and then started unwrapping the box that was placed on the floor.

He unwrapped the glossy paper around box. He found out that there was something heavy inside it, a rectangular object, covered protectively with a layer of bubble wrap.

He hurriedly teared off the bubbly plastic. And as he finally stared at his gift, he gasped in surprise.

"You can't gift me this."He looked at her and shook his head in disbelieving manner.

"That's the least I could gift you. May be the only thing that could do a justice to what I feel about you."Abigail caressed his cheek and planted a soft kiss on it.

Vikram was still in awe as he stared at the painting she had gifted him. The same painting that had collided their polar extreme worlds. He knew this painting was special to her.

He looked her in the eyes. He saw no regret in them. On contrary, they were dancing with joy.

"I know you love this painting. I can't give you anything so worthy cause you already have the world at your feet but"

She continued"I can give you promise. A promise to love you like crazy for my entire life. A promise to stay by your side and make you forget your worries at least for the time you will spend with me. A promise which says you are special to me. Special than this painting."

He absorbed every word that came out her mouth. He envied his own destiny. There was no way in hell he could possibly get someone so magnificent as this lovely woman sitting beside him.

He reached out to touch her. As he touched her chin,she planted a kiss on his palm. He scooped her up in his arms and made their way to the fluffy bed. He placed her on it and he laid beside her. Taking her hand into his he whispered in her ear. "Well, let's start your punishment then, you mischievous woman."

She giggled when his breath fanned her ear while he talked. He cupped her cheeks, making her look at him.

She stared at his handsome face, eyes oozing out with a devilish glint.

"What is it?"She asked curiously.

"How many boxes were there altogether Mrs. Walia.?"He asked feigning authoritative manner.