Catching a Cold

EARTH-2
FLASHBACK:
Caitlin Snow was a sister and a daughter. Caitlin went to medical school, but later dropped out and moved back in with her mom which she barely spoken to since the death of her brother, Charlie Snow. The night of the particle accelerator, Caitlin went to visit her mom Carol, at the family business. Caitlin mom, Carol Tannhauser, is an biomedical engineer and the Ceo of Tannhauser Industries. Carol and Caitlin were doing an experimental cryomedicine when the explosion happened. The dark energy merged with experiment giving Snow cryokinetic powers.

Soon then there were no more Caitlin Snow and only Killer Frost. She then killed and killed when ever someone made her mad, or called her Caitlin or even looked at her the wrong way.

But she then met a few people, that were gonna change her life. Not in a good way.
END OF FLASHBACK

It was the week of Christmas. Everything was going right in Jamie life. She finally worked out her issues with Iris. She became Storm. She finally found someone like her. Jay and Jamie are getting closer and closer, even though it's making Wells sick. Jamie and Jessie are making the apartment a home and there have been no meta-human attacks. Or so they thought.
                                         .......
Jamie was at Barry's lab, just hanging out reading his partner old cases.

"Hey Barry. What this?", Jamie asks.

Jamie shows Barry an open case dealing with ice.

"Patty was following this case where someone killed an teacher with a type of ice thing. She never found what it really was. She still trynna solve it but is having a hard time", Barry says.

Patty then comes in frustrated.

"Hi, Im Jamie. Barry's best friend", Jamie says.

"Patty Spivot", she says.

"Im sorry. I was looking at your case files and I gotta say, Im impressed. I went to school to be a CSI but never really applied anywhere", Jamie says.

"Well, maybe you can here. I leave in a few months to become a detective", Patty says.

"I'll think about it".

Jamie continues to look at the file and wanted to ask Patty some questions.

"This ice, can I see it?", Jamie asks.

"Of course".

Patty goes into the freezer in the lab and takes out a container of the ice she has left. Jamie then put on gloves, goggles and opens the container and take a small piece of ice and put its under the microscope.

"I had to get the ice to stay intact at zero degrees", Patty says.

"These ice crystals are hexagonal. If only you had DNA we could figure out who it is", Jamie says.

Moment later there were noise and cops running by the lab. Barry stopped one to ask what's going on.

"There some freak shooting ice at people at Tannhauser Lab", said an female officer.

Jamie over heard and walk to Barry as the officer leaves.

"I'll be back. Gotta use the bathroom. Ate something bad", Jamie says, leaving heading to Tannhauser Lab.

"I'm here at at Tannhauser Lab. I don't see anything yet", says Jamie on comms.

Suddenly someone shoots ice at Jamie but she quickly dodges it. They continue to shoot icicles, but was quickly knock down by Jay. Jay runs to Jamie to see if shes okay. The meta-human get up from the ground. The two speedsters and the female meta-human gets into their fighting stance. But quickly Jamie gets a look at the assailant.