The Darkness and The Light

EARTH-1
THE STAKEOUT
As Jamie waited in the S.T.A.R. Labs van, Jay went to get coffee, as they waited for Doctor Light to show up at CCPN.

"Here you go", Jay says, handing Jamie her coffee.

"Thank you", Jamie quietly says.

"Can we talk?", Jay asks.

"Isn't that what you're doing?", Jamie asks.

"I don't get why you're mad at me, nothing happened. Nothing is going on", Jay says. "I love you, and only you. Caitlin was just there. yes, we have a lot in common. yes, shes funny. But....but shes not you".

"You died. You died and I felt alone...for six months, I buried myself in my work, and devoted my life to ending Zoom", Jamie says. "And you were here...alive. And seeing you with her for those five minutes...I'm wondering if you're gonna lose feelings".

"No, I'm not gonna lose feelings. No, I'm not gonna find someone better, because that is not an option. And no, I'm not gonna leave you. My mind been made up already; why I want is you and no one else, because to me...you're perfect", Jay says. "I love you. And that's never gonna change".

"I love you too, Flash", Jamie says.

Jay and Jamie kisses, when suddenly they were attacked by someone.

The Date
PATTY AND BARYY
"So, I meant to ask you. What was it like getting stuck by lighting?", Patty asks.

"Mhm. Life-changing, to be honest", Barry says.

"Did it hurt", Patty asks.

"I mean, all I really remember is feeling electricity surging through my body", Barry says. "It was an intensity I had never felt, like I was instantly connected to everything around me. Then I woke up from a coma nine months later".

"Waking up in the future like that, it's like time travel", Patty says.

"Sort of, yeah. But if I ever did, I would go and save my best friend, Jamie. She died that night", Barry says.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I didn't know if I should bring it up", Patty says.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm used to people asking me how I feel", Barry says.

"When I was nine, I actually drowned", Patty says. "I hit my head on the diving board and fell into the swimming pool. I'm, my heart stopped for,
I think, two minutes until my dad rescued me and saved my life. Yeah, so I guess we both cheated death. I've been through a few things in my life that taught me not to be afraid of anything. I think fear is shag holds people back from being who they should be".

"Uh, preach", Ciscos says, on comms, making Barry jump.

Because Barry was bling, Cisco was his eyes. So Cisco made Barry glasses with a unnoticeable camera in the middle of the glasses.

"Yeah, I'm still here, creepin and peepin", Cisco says.

"You okay?", Patty asks.

"Sorry, I just...yeah, I really agree with that", Barry says.

"Really?".

"Mhm".
"I think another thing, too, I think you can't see me", Patty says.

"Abort", Cisco says.