When they first met

Sanjana : She is a girl who belongs to a poor family. Her mother is a maid at  a very rich family. Her age is 18. Her height is 5'5. She goes to college.

Siddharth : He is a boy who belongs to a rich family. He is the heir of their director of a very rich company. His age is 20. His height is 5'9. He goes to college. As he was a late admission. Sanjana's  mother couldn't talk so she used signs languages and text to talk.

Once sanajana got to know that her sister's wedding was there. She used to live in U.S.A which was not easy to go but the girl decided that she would go there no matter what....

She booked the tickets by taking money from one of her best friend and her mother. She reached in U.S.A . The moment she reached she was looking the tall buildings and everything.. Then she reached at her sister's house but couldn't find her.

She started walking on the road then she suddenly saw her sister working in the Cafe and wearing really short clothes.

She had a fight with her sister as she got to know that it was all a lie about her marriage with a rich guy.. It was a lie so that she is able to get money and she can flew away from U.S.A .. She took the money from sanjana and left.

All these things were seen by siddharth and he was actually quite disappointed. 

As sanjana had nowhere to go she sat on the road. Siddharth saw all these things and with his car he went to sanjana and asked if she wanted to go to his house to stay for that night.

She was completely shocked and wasn't able to say anything..

Reasons which was going on her mind
1) He is so handsome.
2) Is he a drug dealer who is trying to be nice with her?
3) Is he the right person whom she can trust?
4) Does she go with her..

This is the end of  my 1st part.

Thank you for reading it. Sorry for the first 2 parts. Will upload the 2nd part soon. While do comment down whether you are liking my story or not.. And if not what should I do so that you will like it and if you like it give me some suggestions on how you want this story to continue..

Thank you

I will soon upload 4th part

💖💞💕😘🥰