Is it a date?

The above video is just an edit of when Sanjana was at her home and she kept thinking about him.. I forgot to post it on the previous post so that's why...

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now let's continue with our story..

Siddharth turned back to see whose hand it was and to his shocking surprise it was of Sanjana.. He got quite happy and hugged her..

Sanjana was in the starting shocked but then she smiled and hugged him back..

After sometime siddharth broke the hug and moved away from her..

Sanjana and siddharth were looking into each others eyes completely lost and then siddharth realised that he had hugged her so he scratched his hairs and smirked while looking at sanjana..

He was holding a flower in his hand which he hid from sanjana.. Sanjana realised that he was hiding something from her so..

Sanjana: What are you hiding from me??

Siddharth:*scratching his hairs and smirked while looking at sanjana* Nothing

Sanjana: Oh really! Now you are gonna lie to me also??!!

Siddharth: I am not lying to you!!! There really is nothing..

Sanjana: Okay then.. Show both of your hands..

As soon as sanjana said this he realised that he was holding a flower..

Siddharth: Here.. This is what I was hiding from you..!!

Sanjana: Oh.. Is it for me?

Siddharth: Do you see anyone else present over here?

Sanjana: Umm.. No..

Siddharth: Then obviously it is for you only..!!

Sanjana: Thank you so much.. But why?? And whyis there such a romantic setup for our dinner? Is it a date?

Siddharth: Nakchari do you like my surprise?

Sanjana: Yes.. I really loved it Kale Chor.. But you didnt answer on of my question..

Siddharth: Which one?

Sanjana: Is it a date?

Siddharth: If you want then you can call it a date..

Sanjana smiling and blushing.. Not understanding what to say..

Sanjana: Umm....

Siddharth: Okay then.. It is a date..

Sanjana: Okay..

Sanjana was really very nicely dressed up.. She wanted to tease siddharth so she asked him..

Sanjana: Do I look a bit different today..??

Siddharth looking at sanjana from up to down roaming around her thinking.. He understood why she saw saying this but he didnt showed it..

Siddharth: No what is it?

Sanjana Got really angry and beaten him on his head and said

Sanjana: You really don't know anything about girls..

Siddharth: Well, I don't know about all girls but yes there is one girl whom I know everything about.. She wears this Kajal, this bracelet for me..

While he was saying this he pointed on Sanjana's eyes and her bracelet.. 

Sanjana:*she blushed and smiled* No I don't do all this for you..

Siddharth: Ya so.. When did I say that you do it for me?

Sanjana: hmm

Siddharth: Do you do it for me?

Sanjana smiled, siddharth smirked and they both were looking into each other's eyes...

Sanjana: Umm... I really am hungry.. Can we eat?

Siddharth Smiled 

Siddharth: Ya okay sureee!!

They both sat down and siddharth started serving her but suddenly siddharth's hand started shaking.. His eyes were rolling.. He started feeling dizzy and suddenly he fainted..

Sanjana was really tensed not understanding what to do..

This is the end of 26th part
Will upload 27th part soon

Thank you for reading..