Siddharth And Sanjana Reunite

As soon as siddharth fainted sanjana got hyper and was not able to understand of what she should do..!!

She called the ambulance from her phone and then the ambulance came..

They reached the hospital.. Siddharth had fainted as he had not eaten anything from morning, from low blood pressure..

Sanjana's POV
All of this has happened because of me.. It was because he was preparing for our dinner date and he didnt eat anything.. But why I am getting this fear of losing him? (SHE STARTED THINKING OF ALL THE MOMENTS WHICH SHE HAD SPENT WITH HIM..)
Unknowingly have I fallen in love with him? ......

--Time Skip---

The doctor came out of the operation theater and said sanjana that he is completely okay.. Right now he is sleeping..

Sanjana: Can I go inside?

Doctor: Ya sure! But make sure there is no much noise.. 

Sanjana: Okay doctor... Thank you..

Sanjana ran inside the room and saw him sleeping.. There was a chair beside his bed so she went and sat on the chair..
She holded siddharth's hand and...

Sanjana: Kale chor I don't know how and when but I have started to like you.. Today when you fainted I don't know why but I got panic and had the fear of losing you.. I haven't got much people in my life whom of which I get this fear.. You are the first one..

Tears started falling down from her face.. She was crying..

Siddharth: NAKCHARI... If I am sleeping and then I wouldn't count anything you say to me..

He pulled her closer to him...

Sanjana: Kale Chor.. Are you okay? And you were awake right?

Siddharth: Ya I am fine.. *smiling and that smile turning into a smirk* And ya I was awake and heard everything which you said...

Sanjana: *wiping her tears* What?

Siddharth: *Pulled her closer to him and they both were looking into each others eyes* You said that you like me.. I also like you.. Actually I am in love with you.. Rather than you I can't think of anyone else.. I just live everything which you do..  Things which I have hated all of my life.. When I do it with you i just love it... Whenever I go away from you I want you closer to myself.. I just keep thinking of you all day...

Sanjana: Really? Kale Chor? WHAT IF THE PERSON WHOM YOU THINK THAT I AM , I AM NOT? What if I am not rich and as the same as you? What if i am poor?

Siddharth: All those things doesn't matter to me.. If you are rich or poor whatever I am in love with you not your house or money...

Sanjana: Kale chor I am really very poor.. My mother... She is a maid.. She works in other people's houses ..

Siddharth: *wiping sanjana's tears* Its okay... I dont have a problem with it.. My family would have problem with it but for you I will run away from my family.. I am having completely no issues...

Sanjana: But....

Siddharth shushed sanjana

Siddharth: It's okay.. 

They both hug each other..

After facing so many consequences in their life they have finally United... They go to Paris and get married there... They lived a happy life after that.. Yes sanjana was a bit shy from siddharth but from that she also over came that.... They had a small baby girl named Alasmine...

Then they lived happily ever after..

Thank you for reading my story till here...

Do check out my stories
Meri Pyaari Chorni
Avenge

Do vote for my stories.. 

This is the end of 23th part
Will upload 24th part soon

Thank you for reading..