Is Siddharth Calling Sanjana By Romantic Names As Couples?

Siddharth and Sanjana got ready.. Sanjana wanted to show  a new side of her which was in Indian so.... Sanjana was completely nervous.. Siddharth was responsible for all the preparations for their dinner together..

Sanjana got ready with a really beautiful red dress and started walking... She messaged siddharth and he replied..

Sanju I am waiting for you in the place ****.. Come fast babe..

After reading his this message sanjana blushed and replied back

Okay...

Sanjana's outfit

Siddharth's outfit

Siddharth's outfit

On the other side Siddharth was waiting for waiting for Sanjana on the location

Siddharth was waiting for Sanjana with a rose in his hand.. He was very tensed as he was not sure whether she would come or not..

Authors POV
The place was really beautiful. It was already evening and there was a bonfire.. Beside the bonfire there was 4 small rocks covering it.. On the other side there was a chair which was surrounded by white colored cloth and there were 2 chairs . On the table there was a vase full of red rose and there was a candle..

You might be wondering that why is everything so kept in a romantic style.. You will get to know further in the story.. Don't ever misunderstand my stories.. And ya maybe you might be wondering that why are they both wearing Indian dress.. It is because they both wanted to try something new for each other..

Siddharth got tired of roaming here and there amd decided to sit.. He sat and he started thinking...

As soon as he started thinking he had the rose in his hand so he started plucking out the flowers and saying

She will come
She will not come
She will come
She will not come..

He was very tensed.. He had plucked out half of the flower when suddenly he realized that there was a hand on his shoulders. He turned back to see who it was and he was shocked to see that it was....

This is the end of 25th part
Will upload 26th part soon

Thank you for reading..