Can they trust each other?

The next morning sanjana woke up as the curtains were open and sunrays were coming directly to her eyes. She got up from her bed and then thought of going on a tour by herself of the whole house as so big so she was quite excited....

She went by the pool and was looking at the beautiful scenery....

Siddharth standing on the balcony of the 3rd floor was watching her.. She was looking very beautiful.. Her hairs were flowing in the air as the wind was flowing very vividly..

Then sanjana's eyes saw siddharth looking at her.. She then said
Sanjana: Hiii! Good morning! Did you sleep well?..
( after saying did you sleep well sanjana thought for a second of as to why did she asked that and then gave a smile to siddharth )
( siddharth thinking what's going on with her . Has she gone mad?)
Siddharth: hi! Good morning!!!.. Ya sure

Sanjana then left for her room to get dressed 👗 up.
In the meantime siddharth prepared the breakfast for her.

They both ate the breakfast and then sanjana said
Sanjana : I have heard that U.S.A is famous for its pancakes but I never go to eat them since I have come over here *sighs *
Siddharth: it's okay.. Will take you to a famous pancake shop. Then you can have as many panckaes as you want...
Sanjana: Really? Are you serious?
Siddharth: ya ofc!! Why would I lie about it??
Sanjana: *filled with excitement* Yay!!!
Siddharth mimicking sanjana said: I know you are excited but atheist eat your breakfast properly!!
Sanjana: Okay sir as you say. Your wish is my command.
Siddharth: thank you so much

They both leave so that they can wear their shoes so that they are able to go out..

Siddharth comes out of his room
Took our the Ferrari and started horning waiting for sanjana....

Sanjana comes out wearing a really beautiful dress and siddharth keeps looking at her without saying anything.

Now they both leaves for going to a pancake shop, 🥞,  movie theater 🎦..

This is the end of 4th part
Thank you for reading
Will upload the 5th part soon
Until then stay safe