Is Sanjana Shy Of Siddharth?

In the morning
As siddharth woke up and saw sanjana sleeping right beside him.. She was holding his hand.. 

He started looking at sanjana with him cute eyes.. Then he saw that sanjana was moving to wake up as she was going to get up, so he pretended to sleep..

As sanjana woke up she saw her holding his hand .. So she left his hand at once and got up from there and left the room..

When it was breakfast time siddharth came out wearing

Sanjana saw him and she was wearing

Sanjana: are you not ashamed of yourself? A single girl is staying at your house

Sanjana: are you not ashamed of yourself? A single girl is staying at your house ...Should not you wear something on the top also??

Siddharth:* being a bit awkward and smirking* Why should I? It is my house.. I can wear anything I want.. Whether you stay here or not. Do you have any problem?

Sanjana: *scratching her ears* No!! Why would I have a problem?

Siddharth: *coming closer to her*
Siddharth: Are you afraid that if you will come closer to me then you will fall for me?
Sanjana started feeling a bit shy and blushed
Siddharth:*laughing in his mind but so that she doesn't run away *Umm.. Anyways , why do you always scratch your ears? Is it a sign that you are lying?

Sanjana:*scratchingher ears*No!  It is nothing like that..

She ran and left the room

Siddharth started thinking
Haaayyyeeeeee!!!!! What is wrong with me!!!

Scratching his hairs and punching himself on his heart...

This is the end of 14th part
Will upload the 15th part soon...