Siddharth is a gentleman or not?

As siddharth was driving the car sanjana was looking out of the window enjoying the view and the cold winds which was blowing and her hair was flying in air siddharth was continuously looking at her.

He forgot to look at the road and there was a truck sanjana saw the truck coming and pulled the staring to the side of the jungle do that there is no accident and they got crashed with a tree...

Siddharth then came to his senses and then asked sanjana

Siddharth: Are you okay? Did you get hurt?
Saying this by looking at her body parts to check whether she had got hurt or not.....
Sanjana:Ya I am fine while holding her head with her hands..
Are you okay??
Siddharth: ya .... Let's go
Sanjana: ya sure...

Then they reached siddharth's house which was actually very big and it was a mansion with 3 floors with a swimming pool. Sanjana was shocked to see his house..

As they reached siddharth saw that sanjana was not able to walk properly so he helped sanjana till her room. Sanjana then started using the phone as along with the money her sister also took her phone so she had to talk to her mother so she started using it.
Siddharth came in without making a noise and he by mistake eardropped sanjana's conversation with her mom.

Sanjana was lying to her mom by saying that her sister was completely fine and her marriage is also going on very nicely and that there is no issue in her for living there..
Siddharth felt very bad and had pity on her but he didn't let sanjana see his pity on her..

Sanjana at 2o clock started roaming around and took out some food out from the fridge and all these things were seen by siddharth. He stopped sanjana and then gave her some fruit to eat.

Sanjana was changing her clothes but forgot to draw the curtains and her room was beside the pool. As soon as siddharth saw all that sanjana was changing her clothes he quickly closed his eyes and ran away.

After some time he went to sanjana's room and told her to close the curtains whenever she is changing her clothes.

Sanjana: Okay will take care of it.. Thanks for informing
Siddharth: Okay bye and goodnight
Sanjana : Bye and goodnight

Sanjana also gave her a dream catcher which she had brought for her sister but as her sister betrayed her and siddharth helped her so as a thank you gift she gave it to her.

Now it is the end of 3rd part.

THANKS FOR READING IT TILL HERE....

LOVE U ALL💓 💗  WILL UPLOAD THE 4TH PART SOON