Sanjana Drives A Bike

As soon as sanjana sat on the flight she started praying to God as she was very much scared and it was her first time sitting on a flight..

Siddharth saw her praying and he said...
Siddharth: Are you okay? Is this your first time in a flight?
Sanjana: No, I am not okay.. And ya this is my first time in a flight.. So what??
Siddharth: So, nothing..

The flight started flying and sanjana was scared to death.. She holded siddharth's arms and started praying..

Siddharth was feeling as if he was in heaven.. He was shocked but at the same time he was also really happy as sanjana had holded him arms..

They both slept.. Sanjana's head on siddharth arms and siddharth's head on sanjana's head..

Sanjana opened her eyes and heard the announcement that they were about to reach West Bengal, Kolkata..

Sanjana was shocked to see.. She suddenly got her head up and siddharth got up..

Sanjana: There was an announcement saying that we are about to reach..
Siddharth: Oh okay!..

They both left the flight and left for airport and their luggage.. They collected their luggage and left for their car..

As soon as siddharth and sanjana reached their car.. It was a bike.. standing on the outside of the airport... Siddharth knew how to drive..

Siddharth: I know how to drive so..
Sanjana:*interrupting in what siddharth was going to say..* I also know how to drive.. Can I drive? As in my regular days i am not allowed to drive.. 
Siddharth:*shocked by her reply and smirking in his mind but also making sure that sanjana didn't see it so he smiled  * umm.. Okay sure!!

Sanjana wore the bike's helmet and started driving..
Siddharth was scared also but he tried to enjoy it..

Siddharth: Where do you live?
Sanjana: *thinking in her mind that she cannot let siddharth know that she is poor but she has to give him her address as well... Not understanding what to say or how to face him* Umm.......

This is the end of 22nd part
Will upload 23rd part soon

Thank you for reading..