Is It A New Start For Them?

Sanjana and siddharth kept looking into each others eyes..

Sanjana:*breaking their eye contact* What have you decided? Would you like to come with me to India? Siddharth: Umm

Siddharth: Umm..
Sanjana: *scratching her ears*It's completely okay if you are not fre..
Siddharth: *interrupting in between* No! I am completely free.. It's just that I didn't think that you would ask me..... So that's why I was just a bit shocked.. That's it..
Sanjana: Oh! Okay!!

Sanjana going away but siddharth pulled her closer to her and told her in her ears..

Siddharth: I think I know what is the meaning when when you scratch your ears

Sanjana: *completely shocked * What is it ?
Siddharth: It is that whenever you lie or say something which you actually don't want you scratch your ears.. Isnt it right?!..
Sanjana: Umm.. *completely shy face and blushing all over*

 *completely shy face and blushing all over*

Siddharth smirked and left for his room...

Sanjana's POV
I hope he really does go with me to India.. I don't know what happens to me whenever he comes closer to me.. I just seem to have skip a breath whenever he comes closer to me.. Why is this happening with me??

Siddharth's pov
What has happened to me??!! Why do I always have to pull her closer to me? Why do I always want to have her closer to me??!! I haven't felt like this before.. What's happening to me??!!

While having so many things on their minds they both slept but what do you think will happen next.. Is it the first stage of their love? Do they both really love each other and are not able to realise it? Or they don't want to accept it?

A new morning with a new start in both of their lives as siddharth was going to india after 5 years and sanjana going back to India after 5 weeks.. Do you think this is just a coincidence??

Sanjana woke up from her bed with a new smile and a new energy in her body.. She was able to feel a different type of happiness in her body which she had never felt before.. 

Siddharth woke up with a really beautiful dream..  As soon as he woke up he kept thinking about it.. What do you think is that dream? Comment down then I will post the next post..

This is the end of 19th part.
Thank you for reading
Will upload 20th part soon

Till then do comment down as fast as possible and as soon as I see your text I will post the next part otherwise I won't do..

So it is completely on you of what you want to do.