Siddharth Stand up For Sanjana

Sanjana was in the starting shocked to see as siddharth was continuously looking at her.. But after sometime siddharth's phone started ringing but he was not in his senses then sanjana came closer to him and took out his phone from his pocket and then showed it to him it was the call from morning he didn't pick up the call...

Then monil called again. Till then Siddharth came to their senses and accepted the call. He put the phone on speaker as he was searching for his car keys..

Sanjana was also there in the room..

As he picked up the phone.
Monal: Hey baby Sidu! I have been waiting for you for such a long time.. Where are you? Why haven't you reached yet?
Siddharth: I am at my house till now..  Will leave in 10 min.
Monal: OH okay!! Are you bringing that so called your friend sanjana?
Siddharth:*looked at sanjana and he saw her eyes was filled with tears* Obviously.. I can't leave her in my house alone.. What if someone enter or..

Sanjana's eyes filled completely with tears she was going to leave  the room but siddarth holded her hand and pulled her closer to him and he hugged her..

Sanjana hugged him back

Siddharth: It's okay. I don't care what others think about my relationship with you.. what I matter about the most is you..
Sanjana: But why do you care about me so much
Siddharth looking deep into sanjana's eyes..
I am in lov..

He stopped from saying that sentence and just pulled her hand and they both left for pub..

This is the end
Thank you for reading Will upload the 12th part soon..