Twist In Pancake Shop

When siddharth was looking at sanjana's dress while sanjana fake coughed. Then siddharth came out of his car.. opened the car's door for sanjana. They both sat and siddharth started driving..

As the car was moving with a high speed sanjana stood up and started enjoying the cold winds and view of the beautiful place...

Siddharth also started playing a very famous hindi song in the background and they both started singing with it.. Suddenly siddharth stopped the car.

They saw Hollywood right in front of them and they both decided to go there together ❤ ... then they left as they wanted to have pancakes...

Siddharth reached a very famous pancake shop and opened the car's door and then pulled the seat of the restaurant...

THEY STARTED ORDERING AND...

Siddharth: Hazelnut Nutella pancakes and coffee 
( AT THE SAME TIME)
Sanjana: Hazelnut Nutella pancakes and coffee 

THEY BOTH THEN LOOKED INTO EACK OTHERS EYES AND THEN SMILED.

Sanjana: I think we both have same taste.. Right?
Siddharth: Ya I was also thinking this..

*Sanjana's pov*
Can I trust him? And stay with him as I was thinking to stay with my sister? He is really a gentleman and our taste of food is also very similar...)

*Siddharth's  pov*
( She is really so beautiful.. I just can't get my eyes off her... Can we be friends?? Can I trust her? Is she really worth it?
Our taste in food is also more or less similar)

And then suddenly siddharth and sanjana heard a voice of a girl calling siddharth  " Hey baby siduu!!!!! "

She suddenly comes and hugs and kisses siddharth on his cheeks.. Sanjana was shocked to see...

This is the end of 5th part..
Thank you so much for reading... Will upload the 6th part soon.. ❤ love  you all

There is a sudden twist in the story and many twists are awaiting in their journey.. Hope you like it..