Is Sanjana jealous of Ashi?

They both kept looking into their eyes. Then suddenly the waiter came with the bill.. They both started giggling.

Siddharth payed the bill and then they both left..

Siddharth was driving then he suddenly saw that sanjana was not able to open her eyes and there was too much of sunrays so siddharth gave her his sunglasses and sanjana thanked Siddharth...

Then they decided to go a movie theater to see a nice movie..

After seeing the movie they were going back home as it was 6 and it would take 4 hours to go back home.. 

As siddharth was driving suddenly he saw a big rock in the middle of the road and it was covering the whole road. The car was at the speed of 100km/hrs so he pulled the staring and the car got crashed...

They both were fine.. they didn't got hurt..

They decided to leave the car there and they started walking on the completely empty road with no shops and no cars..

After walking for half an hour they saw a small shop and decided to there and stay there for some time till morning after that leave from there...

They asked the shopkeeper if they could stay there amd the shopkeeper allowed them.. But they got just 1 room with only 1 bed and chairs..

They got some t shirts to change for the night.. 

They both changed their clothes and they came out to find dinner..

As they both sat and started eating their dinner

Siddharth: When Monal came and kissed me why did you see her with your big eyes? Were you jealous?
Sanjana: I was just shocked to see how much you both are close that she just came and kissed you.. That's it.. I wasn't jealous.. *said all this by scratching her ears*
Siddharth : liar! You just scratched your ears that means you are lying..

Sanjana was not able to say anything so she was just going to leave as siddharth holded his hands and pulled her closer to her..

This is the end of 8th part

Thank you for reading
Will upload the 9th part soon