Ch 1 : The sex

We were both panting hard . Damn ! he Carried me to the bed . "Look at me" he said as he took off my dress I was left in my undergarments . I was blushing all over . He slowly pulled my bra strap down and set my boobs free . The look on his face god I loved it. He ran a hand through my nipples which were hard as rock . "You are so fucking gorgeous" he whispered. "I know "I smirked back .

He gave me a throaty laugh and sucked my left nipple .I gasped holding his hair in my hands . His tall legs were holding me tight from beneath . As I moaned hard he started touching my waist the hand slowly moved towards my thighs . Oh fuck I was going to explode with pleasure .

He glided his slender figures inside my black panty . Fuck ! that brazilian wax is gonna be worth it .

I was already wet enough . He started rubbing my clit and I just lost in and ended up cumming .

"You like that, don't you ?" He said . "Dont talk just keep doing it"I shot back my voice barely a whisper.

I could feel his hard cock on my stomach . He kissed me hard at that moment and I was in heaven. He pressed my bust and was sucking them when he suddenly bit my left nipple I let out a small yelp .

"I cant wait any longer"he said. Even though I was drunk the alarms went off in my mind . He must have seen the look face .

Kissing the inside of my thighs he asked ,"is something wrong?" I remained silent.

"You aren't a virgin, are you ?" I had nothing to say in return the alcohol was messing me up and my horny hormones were on their peak.

"Fuck !" he said his voice mixed with anger and concern.

"I can't do this you are overly drunk, you aren't even sure if you want to give up your Virginity to me "

"You didn't care about that up until now" I screamed.

"This is for your own good, trust me " He pulled the covers on me and kissed my forehead.

He pulled up his pants and t shirt and said,"I -" and then just left .

"Fuck you " I shouted as a tear ran down my cheeks.

The affect of alcohol finally caught me and I fell asleep.