Ch 15 : Present day

I woke up and found myself wrapped in white bedsheets my clothes were lying on the floor. My cell phone was vibrating constantly I picked up and it showed name of my ex boyfriend Levi jhonson. That fucking cheating bastard. I let it ring and blocked the number.

I got out of the bed letting the sheets fall beside me . Put my hair in an updo and ended up standing naked in front of the mirror. My teen self would have become shy and tried to cover herself right now but me at this moment atleast I don't have problem with my body anymore atleast not when I am alone . I let my thumb trace my breast.

And the last night's events came flashing to me shit where had he come from? I knew it was him even from the back of his head. But he left me didn't he ? Why giving me the excuse of my virginity. Well he can go fuck himself I wish I never see him again.

My phone rang again . This time I picked up," Crystal darling please come back I want you sorry I messed up but I won't cheat again and we didn't even have sex once so how it was cheating on you...."

"Well Levi if you tried to call me one more time I will cut your dick off and fry it in the air fryer got it ?"

The line went silent ofcourse everyone knows what's its like to mess with Crystal Carter.

I wonder how Ryan will react if he came to know about the way I have matured up. I don't need someone to protect me any longer I don't need someone to lie to me for the sake of my existence.

Whatever I dressed up and went downstairs to check out and pay the expenses.

"Your expenses has been taken care of by Ryan Hoover." The receptionist informed me.

That bastard....

I reached my apartment which was empty as hell. There were no longer the mother daughter duo no longer any laughter just emptiness and silence which came one day and never left since then.

Before I knew my eyes were spilling tears . Tomorrow was the Sunday the reminder of the day when I lost my mother and best friend Katie together.

They were coming back from the trip to country side when their bus crashed. I ended up loosing my mom n best friend. I would have been dead too if it wasn't for my college exams.

I was alone now all alone. No one by my side to take care of me.
I no longer had any friends I just had dealers. In the span of three years I learned Marshal art I learned how to protect myself and I made connections some legal and some illegal.

I was all alone which meant I had nothing to lose which made me the dangerous person out there.

It was just the last year of college I intend on leaving New York too I can't deal with the memories of my mom and Katie here.

And I hope I never see him again .