Ch 10 : The activity day

....so you are telling me he came to your house and you guys kissed ?"..Katie said while chewing a candy .

"Yeah.."

"Ok class listen class tomorrow we are going to write down the names for your activity day which is going to be held on Wednesday which is exactly day after tomorrow. All the interested participants can submit their details to the chemistry teacher."

"I am not going ."

"Come on Ryan will be there too, and its not like there are going to be any major games or something just lighthearted fun. Pretty please. And if you are not going then I will also not go."

"Seriously Katie you should become a sales person you would make so many clients with that convincing skills of yours."

"I know I am the best ."

**The activity day**

"What are they gonna do ?" Force me to participate into frog race or whatever it is called ," I said while sitting nicely on the ground .

"Why are you being this bitchy?" Katie asked.

"I am not being bitchy . I am just not interested in anything related to 'activities'.

Katie looked at me and said ," well spill it tell me seriously whats going on ?"

"Ughh... Ok fine That fucking bitch came to me just before you arrived and told me that she will get my mom fired from hospital if I said anything about that whole kidnapping incident."

"What a fucking asshole , you know what I should just pull her eyeballs out and smack that fucking face of hers." Katie said while shaking with anger.

"Well I guess bitchiness comes with being blindly rich . Idk what is her problem with me its not like I took share of her inheritance or something."

"Well here comes your Romeo," Katie said while gesturing towards Ryan who was coming in our direction.

Why the hell my heart is beating so fast?

That pretty face of his I wanna kiss that... Wait what no ! I want to punch that face.

"Hi ladies how's its going ?" Ryan asked while giving Katie a handshake.

"We were doing pretty fine before you came," I said.

"Ohh ... thats sad I should make up for that " he said while looking at my lips .

"You know what Crystal I have to meet someone you two stay here,"Katie said while standing up.

"Hey.. wait .."

Traitor.

"Well looks like you are not enjoying .."Ryan said.

"Why do you care?"

"Cause I want you to be in good mood before I kiss you."

My mind went blank after hearing this.

"Why do you think I want to kiss you ?" I asked him.

"Cause I can see it on your face."

"I don't want to stop daydreaming."

"So you are telling me you don't want to kiss me ? "he asked while Tracing his thumb across my lips.

Well I never knew that you can feel heartbeat down there too.

God .

"People will be looking at us ."

"Well come with me." He took me with him towards an empty classroom.

"Can I ?" He asked while looking at me .

"Yes" and I kissed him first .

Grabbing his hair while locking our tongues. It felt like heaven.

His hands slowly moved under my tshirt.

He looked at me while kissing me to ask for permission to go ahead and I nodded my head in yes.

His hands explored the outline of my breasts.

He pinched my right nipple. I kissed him more passionately.

I started teasing him while tracing the waistband of his pants .

"You make me crazy." He said while kissing my neck.

"I don't wanna get hurt ." I whispered.

"I won't let you get hurt." He said while caressing my face we hugged each other.

"Lets go back ."

"Yeah"