Ch 21 : An enemy from the past

Ryan's pov

I looked at her holding a drink in her hand she was looking drop dead gorgeous in that red dress. But why was she here ?

And what the hell was she doing with  Jerry ?

I asked Leo to explain the whole situation.

And I was shocked to hear that my Crystal went from being strong girl to Strong and killer women.

The only thing was , she didn't know that she was indirectly working for me.

For sure Leo was the one taking charge of this area of New York but I was one of five leaders .

Maybe I should tell her.

As I took a step towards her. I felt a pair of hands on my right forearm.

I turned around to find a redhead smiling at me.

She puffed up her chest which made her boobs almost spill out from the dress.

"Excuse me handsome. But I need a favor."

"I am busy at the moment." I replied while trying to shake her arms off from me.

"Listen to me its very important and you won't regret hearing me out ."

What was her problem?I looked ahead and found that Crystal was already gone.

"Ok start talking then ."I said somewhat irritated.

"Not here lets go somewhere outside." She suggested.

We went outside.

"Are you single ?"

"Is this what your important talk was about?"

"No ,cause if you are I would like to take you home. You see I can't let other men hear this out its not perfect image for a lady to offer herself like this ." She winked.

"I am not interested in you . Now please excuse me."

"And if you wanna roleplay that lady part then you shouldn't come to clubs specially this one."

I made my way inside the club. Leaving that redhead with a bewitched expression on her face.

What an idiot.

I looked inside but Crystal wasn't anywhere.

I thought she went to restroom.

But going inside ladies washroom wasn't appropriate. So I decided to wait outside.

In the meantime Leo came to me and said,"there's trouble the lady with the gang is nowhere to be found. We have to look for her. She is dressed in all black with a trech coat."

I followed Leo to outside.

We caught the glimpse of said lady.

She saw us first and started running.

As I was about to catch her I heard my name.

It was Crystal. I looked back and jesus somebody hit her with a metal rod .

I ran with my full speed . But they got away in the van.

No fucking way . Not my Crystal not again . I won't let it happen. In the meantime the lady ran away.

"Move you idiot "Leo said .

"We have to save her."

We started the engine and started chasing the van.

But why would anyone want to harm Crystal.