Ch 20 : The club

I was enjoying my glass of juice when I felt someone's presence on my back of head.

I looked around and found that everyone was busy in their own thing.

Maybe I was on high alert. I kept scanning my surroundings to find the said criminals.

Jerry signaled  me to follow him.

"Sorry gorgeous looks like boss already took care of them so we are no longer required to get our hands dirty. "He looked at me and smiled apologetically .

"Thats ok let's enjoy ourselves. Maybe you will find someone to go home with." I winked.

"Sure babydoll."

As I went back Jerry moved toward a handsome young guy with metallic chains wrapped around his neck. Looked like Jerry took her statement seriously

I on the other hand went outside to get some fresh air.

The golden detailing of my red dress were sparkling like stars in the sky. Suddenly I felt that one of knives had somehow tilted toward my inner thigh area. So I moved into the shadows to adjust it . I couldn't risk flashing someone accidentally.

And that's when I saw him..
Ryan

He wasn't alone. A red head with large boobs which seemed to come out of her dress anytime was clinging to his arm. From my position I couldn't hear the voice or see the expression of Ryan.

Somehow the woman stared at me and smirked.

What was going on ?

And why did I even care? I wanted to cut him off from my life so why ?

Hot tears started pricking my eyes as I rushed inside to find a restroom.

Jerry was nowhere to be found.

I tried contacting him but it went straight to voicemail. Maybe he was still with that young man.

I calmed myself down. Who I was kidding I still loved Ryan.

I had gotten into relationship with Levi but it never reached any other stage.

But he was with some other woman , wasn't he ?

As I fixed my face and was about to go back the red head appeared in the washroom.

She looked me up and down and said ," you look miserable."

What the hell was her problem ?

I didn't reply and opened the door.

"Wait a second Crystal!"she said.

How did she know my name ?

I spun around to see her and she had an evil expression on her face.

"How do you know my name ?" I asked.

"That should be your last concern."

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me . Oh no Something hit my head and it ...was ...dark...

I was getting dragged. Muffled noises were reaching my ears.

I opened my eyes they were trying to get me in the van.

Luckily my hands weren't tied.

I sneakingly managed to grab a knife from my dress and stabbed the masked man that was holding me.

The sudden action led him to drop me and I sprinted out from there as fast as my legs could carry me.

I almost reached the door of the club when I saw Ryan in the hindsight. I screamed his name.

But somebody grabbed me from behind .I struggled against the heavy body . Something hit my head.

And then it all became blurry...