Ch 18 : The night

Crystal

"Just do it fucking do it I can't wait any longer."

"Say it .."

"Fuck me Ryan Hoover"

"As you wish babe."

He tore down my white shirt as I wraped my hand around his back.

Soon I was stripped to my underwear leaving my upper half naked .

"You are mine."

As I laid on bed he brought out red ribbons and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Are you sure ?"

"Yes."

"Okk Just a warning if this makes you uncomfortable  tell me immediately."

"Ok ."

He tied my hands to the bed.

As I lay there defenseless he started kissing my face making his way down to my belly button. Sending ripples of pleasure throughout my body.

As he reached down. He pulled my legs apart and removed the last piece of clothing that I had. I was already wet . Ryan wasted no time in putting his mouth to use and swirling his tongue around my folds. The sensation was too high I started arching my back . Moans escaped my lips continuously.

But he didn't stop. As his tongue reached the pleasure point I screamed his name out loud.

"Ryan... Don't stop.. .."

Oh god I am gonna explode. I laid there for a few seconds while my nether regions were dripping wet.

He eased me into a comfortable position and lightly put his penis inside which was already covered in a condom. I felt a slight discomfort but he kept it slow and careful. And with that I was no longer a virgin.

"Let me grab something to clean this off" He offered .

After the clean up I asked him to untie my hands . I quickly made him lie down and started kissing his jawline. My hands started trailing his muscular chest. As my hands drifted lower it brushed against his manhood which was as hard as rock once again.

I wrapped my hands around it. And started stroking . I was hesitant at first but the expression on his face made me continue it.

Soon enough we changed positions and now I was riding him on top. By now I was already feeling enough pleasure to be a bit more rough .

I put some more efforts in lifting my hips up which in turn made my breast flap up and down.

He at once grabbed my neck and pulled me towards him. The moment leading to an earth shattering kiss.

A few moments later we both were completely exhausted and done.

He went to washroom to clean up first and then I went in.  As I came back  I found that he had already put on new bedsheets and blankets I wrapped my arms around him and drifted off to a better sleep.

Something was ringing it was probably my phone. I opened my eyes to see the source of noise. Huh.. I wasn't in my apartment...wait Ryan... Uh.. I..oh god I fucked Ryan .

Well where was he now ?

The devil himself appeared at that moment.

"Good morning how are you feeling?"

"Fine"

"Just fine ? I thought you would have something more to say?"

"Last night was good thankyou for making it easy for me."

"Anything for you babe. And it was my pleasure."

He looked at me in a curios way.

"Let me cook some breakfast for you" he said.

"No I just have to head home I have work to do."I replied .

As I got ready Ryan came with a  wrapped up sandwich

"Eat it on your way back home."he said.

"Thankyou."

I stood there awkwardly for a few seconds.

Was I supposed to kiss him. Yeah last night was breath taking but right now I don't think I would be able to go back home if I started making out here.

I waved him a goodbye and left .