Ch 17 : The whispers of past

Crystal

As I came back to my apartment I looked at the pictures of mom and Katie. My angels .

I took a shower and got dressed up to go out . It was already 8 pm by the time I was done. I applied my favourite mascara and decided to go to my favourite cafe .

I greeted the old lady and ordered my usual snacks . As I sat down on my table Ryan pulled a chair to sit with me.

Befor I could process what was happening he settled himself and gave a order to the waiter.

He looked gorgeous as usual .

"Crystal babe I am so sorry for everything."

See the last thing I wanted was to creat a scene in the old lady's cafe.

So I took a deep breath and went ahead .

Sorry doesn't make lying right. Did you even love me ? Or was that the part of your mission ? I invested so much time and love into you but all you had in your mind was putting trackers in my bag.

That was for your own safety and I was duty bound. That doesn't mean I didn't love you . I accept the fact that getting close to you initially was the part of plan but I really love you I do and these past few years has been the death of me.

"Listen Ryan its all in the past. You had your chance last night. If you wanted you could have fucked me then and there . Now the night is gone and so is the chance ."With this I got up and paid for my order and moved out.

As I was about to enter my taxi ride I had my wrist pulled which made me face Ryan. He lowered his head and whispered in my ear." If I just wanted to fuck you I would have done it a long time ago . But as much as I would like to lick every inch of your body I still respect you . Last night you were not in the right state of mind especially considering the fact that you are still a virgin. "

Standing so close to him made my brain flood with all past memories. I did love him a lot and as much as I would like to refuse it was the truth that I still loved him.

"You know what I feel like we should just get over with the sexual tension that is between us. Lets have the sex and never see each other again." I concluded.

He stood there dumbfounded it looked like he wanted to say a lot but he just looked at me and said " ok ."

He asked me to follow him to his car so he could take me to his apartment.

I didn't know if what I did was wise or not but one thing for sure sharing space with him wont be something that I would regret.