Ch 2 : 3 years ago

Another boring day of school , but I was grateful for it especially after the last years events I was so glad for this normal routine.

I looked at my schedule umm its bio test today but I know I am gonna ace it anyways.

My phone clock flashed 4:30 pm . I had half an hour before my classes. I messaged my best friend Katie to pick me up from the stationary store .

*At the school*

It was 7pm finally the last period I pulled out my biology notes to have one last revision before the test.

" I hope all of you have prepared well I am gonna add these marks to your assessment. "

The whole class groaned all together. "But before that I have to introduce a new student here."

New student ? It was already 3 months since the session had started.

" Ok class from now onwards Ryan will be joining us too," the teacher said.

I guess my best friend's gasp was audible enough for the whole class.
Me ? I was pretty much sure my face must had lost all the colour.

What the fuck was Ryan Hoover doing here ! Shouldn't he be attending maths classes ? He hated biology so why was he here ?

"Well you can go ahead and settle down.Rest of you please write down the questions."

During the whole test I felt as if someone was staring at me .

The teacher came to collect my test . She smiled at me and asked wasn't it easy ? Yeah I was pretty much sure I had fucked up the entire test .

" Are you ok ?" Katie asked . I nodded yes.

Although there were only few students in evening classes specially in bio one but I could still sense them pointing at me . Great the whole class will be gossiping about it by tomorrow.