Ch 16 : Ryan's Pov

Ryan

I could still feel the touch of her skin. She has even gotten more and more beautiful.

I could see she was stronger and more confident.

It was difficult to move on when she left me all alone I had gone crazy it took a hell lot from my father to keep me sane.

I just want to hug her and explore every single inch of her body. According to my sources I have exactly 7 months before she moves out of New York too.

I know where she lives but just going and knocking on her door seems creepy so I have decided to wait for perfect opportunity to talk to her.

I will take my last chance
I know she still loves me but if she actually wants me to stay away from her then I will do so.

But my heart will always belong to her.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

So sorry guys I know its been a year since I wrote anything new for this story I had so much happened to me in this span of time.
From working for my goal to being crushed out completely by circumstances. I have lost every hope . I have nothing to lose now.

Fiction is the only way I can keep myself sane . But hey I will finish this story for sure. Atleast someone deserves a proper ending:)

I wish I could hug someone right now but its the real world we don't have our prince charmings here •_•