Ch 12 : It was dark

It had been three months since that kiss in the classroom. And here we were dating well almost I guess. We hadn't started calling each other all that B n G words but
the feelings were there I had learned all about him from his most haunted memory to his most embarassing moment.

The more time that we spent together the more attracted I was to him. His little habits kept me hooked ,for whether it was blasting Taylor Swift songs in car or watching series together.

Ryan was absent today well so was my best friend. That meant I was going home alone today.

"See you on Monday class"

I was going down the stairs when I heard my cell phone ringing.

"Ok muma I will pick up the order don't worry."

I took a turn to the left and saw the confectionery shop ahead it was quite late at night I hurried up to pick my package.

I was just crossing the road when I saw a black van stopping in front of me . In a blur of moment something strong hit my head and I collapsed the last thing I remember was me trying to bite someone's hand.

*Time skips*

I woke up and found myself tied to a chair. But ...I wasn't alone. There were atleast 15 girls there around my age and like me all of them were tied to the chairs.

Where was I ? What is gonna happen to me ? It was dark in the end all dark.