[Chapter 4]

I almost scream he makes a shocked face and puts his finger over his mouth for me to be quiet

I get up and open the window so he can walk in. "Hey Y/N" He says with a little smile on his face. I sigh and ask him ways he's doing over here. "Nothing I just wanted to see you" he says with a smile creeping on his lips. You chuckle at this silence. "Okay really what do you need." He looks at you with a neutral face. And leans in a bit and looks at you dead in the eyes. You lean back a bit in instinct he then falls on the ground. "Miles!"  You try to help him up but he swats your hand away getting up in his own time and groaning. "You okay" you say looking at his eye. "Yeah I'm fine I think"
The two of you were just sitting there on your bed starting at your desk nothing to do just a comfortable silence. You lay your head on his shoulder and he lays his head on yours. "You wanna make a handshake" Miles asks you. "You for real?" You ask him. "Yeah I make handshakes with all of my friends. Me and Ganke have this really simple one but it lives on forever" you laugh at this. You get up to face him and stick your hand out "Okay it goes left, right, connect the other persons pinky with your pointer, go up and boom" You two do this for about 5 minutes and you two finally got it down . "...and Boom" you two both say. You both laugh. "Wanna go out?" You say "like right now like go outside?" You nod your head "Yeah" you get up off your bed and head to your clothing rack you pick out a hoodie and some shoes with your pajama pants on. "What are we gonna do out there?" You look up at him and shrug your shoulders while putting in your shoes and grabbing your phone and charger as painting bag.
You climb out your window "come on" you say while waving your hand. Miles turns off your lights and climbs out the window with you. "Please tell me you know what your doing Y/n" Miles says while smoke is coming out of his mouth. The wind blows smoothly "Sure" you look at him with a awkward smile, he sighs.
As you two were practically jumping down from staircase from staircase, you both end up on the trash can outside of the apartments. You both end up falling on the ground. You in pain laughing it off and Miles trying to help you up. You ended up getting up and with that you and miles made eye contact for a few minutes and then you clear your throat. "Uhm lets go this way" you said pointing at a little alleyway you've done some of you most famous masterpieces in the whole entire city. You and miles run to the alleyway and you pull out your speaker and spray cans and do some touch ups. Miles looks at you in a amazed face. "So how long have you've been doing this?" He asks you, you respond
"Just a lil bit..."

JUST A LIL BIT

MILES MORALES X READER