[Chapter 9]

"Oh come on now Y/N! You're just weird

"Oh come on now Y/N! You're just weird. Peanut butter is a compliment for Jelly." You and Miles were talking about a really pointless conversation. "Miles shut up you're loud AND wrong. Everyone knows that Peanut butter in the main start of the show Jelly is just adds a lil more flavor" You put your hand up in his face. "Girl bye" He said snapping his neck at you. You rolled your eyes at him. "Girl don't roll your raggedy eyes at me. The fu-" He got cut off by a car honking while driving recklessly through traffic. "Saved by the horn" You say grimacing at him. You two were going to to some art here and there. You were holding your bag and your bag and your speaker. You two ended up in a alley. Miles drop his bag and connected his phone to your speaker.
Profile by Kinrose (amazing song omfg)
Miles started humming to the music while he was tracing what he wanted to draw. You couldn't help but look at him. He looked so peaceful and seeing him make a frustrated face when he can't reach a certain spot. He bent down picking up a brown and yellow. He looked up at you, making a what face. You shook your head and turned around on your piece. You were trying out something different but you couldn't reach to very top. "Miles can u do me a favor?"  he turned around "What's up?" You took a step back "Let me get on your shoulders I need the boost" He finished what he was doing and and got down to carry you. your legs were on his shoulder and you had a neon green spray can in you hand. You were spraying everywhere. "Hold on now, watch the fro." Miles said trying the brush whatever was in his hair. Freudian By Daniel Caesar was playing. "Ouuu this my shit." You say wiggling on miles shoulders a bit. He started singing a long with you. you hopped down from his shoulders and stepped back to see what it looked like. "Somethin' in my hair?" Miles said his head down patting his head. He shook his head regardless. He looked up you were right there in his face. He was analyzing your face. Your beautiful face. Every part of your face he was obsessed with but mainly. Your lips. He grabbed your face kissing you. You wrapped you arms around his neck and his hands snaking around your waist. Righteous Minds By Joey Bada$$
You two was going at it for a hot minute. You two let go and really clueless. Miles was shocked his face flushing up and him hiding his jacket. You took your speaker disconnected it from his phone and grabbed you guys things. you handed his bag while walking past him. He followed behind you.
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
The walk was silent you both were still kinda on the edge. It wasn't your first kiss but something about Miles was different. It was so different. You could tell it was his though. His face red and flushed. You finally broke the silence. "I've been meaning to ask you a question for quite some time now." He looked up from the ground and turned to you. "What's up?" he said scratching his head. "How do you know spider-man." He froze. "W-What? What do you mean I don't know spider man. I mean i do know him but how do you know him. Do you really know him. I mean it's not like i know who he is under the mask. Not saying it's me though." He rambled on. You not comprehending any word he just said. You looked at him confused. He was sweating profusely. "If you don't want to answer the question the question you can just say that. You're never obligated to answer any questions." You said touching his arm. He flinched "No it's fine I can tell you It's nothing really." He sighed and continued on with his words. "If i tell you this you can't tell nobody. Like nobody not even Maliik." He stuck out his pinky You interlocked your fingers together "Okay so, me and Spider-man are like best friends. He was lonely nobody knew him. He was an outcast. He rarely had any friends. Except me of course. It's like every time he turns into spider man he's a different person he has this sense of confidence. Everyone loves him. But when he turns back he's just like everyone else. And he would like to keep in that way." You looked at him "really?" He shook his head yes. You two had reached your doorstep. "Well thank you for that little story. I get it." You gave him a quick peck on the lips before going inside. He stood there shocked. You waved him bye. He did so back.
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
JUST A LIL BIT
MILES MORALES X READER