[Chapter 19]

I didn't expect to get caught

I didn't expect to get caught. Turns out we didn't get caught It was just somebody playing ball and the ball went through the window.

Me and Miles were awkward. It's like I've never been with him before but I did feel him protect me when things were going down at the party. I guess he was trying to change good for him.

It was all fun and games until we actually did hear a bang on the door. I looked on the cameras

"They are here. I'm calling the police."
I said frantically. "No! My dad didn't let me go to this party and if he finds out-" Miles started panicking

"Miles, would you want your dad to find out that you snuck out or that you are dead?" I asked him.

He sighed "You are right."

I ended up calling the police. The Captain of the police took them in for custody. They took us out of the break room and called our parents.

"I called your parents they will be on the way in a minute."

I walked away with Maliik and Ganke Miles tried to tag along with us but he was pulled back from his dad. 

"NOW YOU YOUNG MAN WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!! I GOT SOME SHIT TO SAY TO YOU" Jefferson Davis said to him. I waved Miles off and turned around to Maliik then I heard my own parents

"Y/N L/N GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" I sigh as i turn around

"Bye y'all" i said as i walked to my parents "Were the hell have you been. You had us worried sick when the poultice called us."

"Mom I told you I was going to the party with a few friends. Can we please not do this out here." I look around to see Miles's dad chewing him out and Maliik on the phone with his dad crying. Ganke was nowhere to be found.

I was dragged to my house and forced to get a lecture on not winding out and shit. Whatever she said. I took a shower and chilled in my bed for a while.

I decided to text our group hat making sure everyone was fine.

"Yall good?"
My phone went off 5 times. This was a lot. I fell asleep to the sound of my phone going off from Maliik.

---------•---------•---------•---------•-----

I woke up in the middle of the night to banging on my window. I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight.

"Miles the hell are you doing here?"
"Hey, amor I'm just stopped by saying goodnight to my girlfriend." I turned off my flashlight and my lamp on. "Who made us official? To be honest Miles you really hurt my feelings." He took my hands in his clothed ones. "Y/N I know I messed up in the past but I came here to make it better I adore you. I love you. I just want you to forgive me so I can actually show you how much I love you. I kept a lot of secrets from you that should have been explained a long time ago. And the way I broke up with you was very sucky. I'm sorry for all of it. I love you so much."

He kisses the top of my hand. I gave him a hug and after a few minutes of I love you and kisses he had to leave. "You wanna do this tomorrow if Im free?" I shook my head yes.

"That would be nice."
"Thank you Y/N. I love you."
"I love you too."

I fell asleep for the rest of the night with no interruptions. Just sleep, peaceful peaceful sleep-

"Y/N M/N L/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE YOU ARE GOING INTO QUESTIONING!!"

shit
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
                         JUST A LIL BIT
           MILES MORALES X READER