[Chapter 11]

"Lei i'm telling you he was on the phone with another bitch!"  I say re stocking the shelves

"Lei i'm telling you he was on the phone with another bitch!" I say re stocking the shelves. Maliik was slurping on his slushee.
"It was probably just a prank" I turn around to look at me with a 'nigga what' face. He looks at me and starts choking. "Ok nevermind, how about maybe he was just talking to that person and they know you dating so he call you his friend and not his girlfriend?" I turn around again. "Shut up Lei, and all his friends at his school knows because he says that he's with his girlfriend every time someone calls him." Maliik shrugged his shoulders "You talking to me about this and not him. So I don't know what's going on. You should talk to him." I turn back around breaking the box down and putting in the trash can. "Whatever." I pick up my phone and text him.

LOML🤍❕

Come through?
read 12:36pm

Sure..the bodega?

mhm..
delivered
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
"he's on his way" I said to Maliik. "Good now ring me up girl a bitch just got paid."
I laugh while walking to the counter
Me and Maliik are chilling in the break room. Business was very slow occasionally the runners looking for energy drinks. Middle aged men working in suits looking for coffee and maybe a few teens here and there asking for snacks. That's what you get when you have to take a shift in the middle of the week.
                        INCOMING CALL
                               LOML🤍❕
hey miles what's up?

hey y/n i can't make it i got some business going on. But i'll try to make time i swear.

Miles I-

Look y/n i really have to go it's really important. I love you!

                           CALL ENDED
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
I turn off my phone. "This nigga just blew me off" Maliik looks at me sad. Don't worry nu nu you'll be fine. You know who won't blow you off..?" i look up at him with sad eyes
"Who?"
"Eli.."
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
                       JUST A LIL BIT
            MILES MORALES X READER