[Chapter 17]

The past few months me and Miles have made amends everything was great

The past few months me and Miles have made amends everything was great. My parents had made a sandwich station in the bodega for Miles to work when he was not saving the world. The superhero doesn't get paid. Meanwhile, I've been living my best life. Miles likes to go on dates but I call them 'just two platonic friends hanging out. He understands I don't want anything at the moment. But I wanted my friend back so the friend zone was the most understanding part. We had gotten back into painting together, studying, or just walking and hanging out together. Even Ganke and Maliik have gotten a little close or whatever.
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
The four of us were walking, talking amongst ourselves. "Y'all wanna go to a kickback it's at Visions," Miles said while Maliik and Ganke were laughing about something.
"Oh that's right there is a thing going on at Visions. They said there were gonna be no adults and stuff" Malikk said checking his phone.
"It sounds like a party? What time is it?"
I asked
"7:30 it's next week Tuesday"
A party was exactly what I needed. With everything going on this was sure to be fun and exciting. I've been to many parties before but never a private school party it might be better than the ones that take place in a closed garage. Ew
"Sounds fun I'm in," I said
"Me too," Maliik said
"Cool, we all going?"
"Yup," Ganke said while texting his mom.
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
That conversation happened last week Friday it was now Monday. Maliik was over at my house figuring out what we were going to wear.
"I'm thinking about mesh," Maliik said holding up some of the clothes he brought from his house. Who am I fooling, he brought his whole damn closet.
"I thought we were matching If I wear mesh I am gonna be half naked." He hissed through his teeth "You're right." He went through my closet. While he was occupied with what was going on I went on my phone to see if Miles had answered my text.

---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
miles
were the party @?
Delivered (lol)
at 7:30 pm
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
I closed my phone, this was the reason that we broke up. He was never there, even though I know he's Spider-Man it's still kinda frustrating sometimes.
"What's going on with you and Miles?" Maliik said bringing out 3 options to wear with my star-shaped patchwork pants. "Wear this with your Cherry 11s," He said putting down a red and white shirt.
"Ok, and nothing is going on with me and Miles." he slapped my forehead "Lie again watching you two talk is like biting into two lemons and a lime with Tajin on it, spill," he said directing his whole attention towards me. "Ok two weeks ago we make a promise to become friends and he was like I'm gonna be your boyfriend whether you like it or not." Maliik was shocked
"Curse you, how dare you not tell me this you hoe," he said jabbing my arm
Meanwhile...
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
Ganke and Miles were preparing. For something of their own.
"I wanna look good something that can y'know impress her. I mean, I did say that I was gonna be her boyfriend." Miles said shrugging his shoulders. "Yes. Miles wear something that will impress her and ill wear something that will get all the hot babes." Ganke said standing up from his desk. "Ganke never say that again." Miles went to his bin and picked out some shoes to wear.

"I can't wait to win her back. Ouuu these look good!"
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
JUST A LIL BIT
MILES MORALES X READER

sumn slight 😛 idk if y'all ready for the ending  but all good things must come to and end🤷🏾‍♀️