[Chapter 10]

"AHHHH OH MY GOSH STOP!!!" I yell as tried to push miles away from me

"AHHHH OH MY GOSH STOP!!!" I yell as tried to push miles away from me. We've been dating for two months and his parents seem to really like me... I hope. "YOU CANT GET RID OF ME Y/N GIRL IM LIKE THAT!" He yelled "Miles get off of meeee" i whine as i'm trying to push him off of me. He finally gets up helps me up after him. "Do you always have to hug me and run me down every time you see me?" I question him. "I ask you the same question when you try to grab my ass but hey I guess we'll never know!" He puts his hands up in defense while smiling. Miles confessed his love to me while we were doing art together with a very long note that consisted of two pieces of lined paper front and back about how i'm the girl for him. That there is no one like me for him in his cursive handwriting. Not to mention the bouquet of white pink and red roses. This boy does pack some strong emotions that's for sure.
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
"Valentines is coming up Lei i have no idea what to get him."
"Girl you overthinking this too much just search up gifts for him on Pinterest. Or make him one you little arts and carfts shit you be doing for that nigga birthday."
"Bitch please that bouquet of paper roses and hearts was on top!"
I practically yelled in my phone as Maliik was giving me more ideas for a Valentines gift. I hear my window creak open. I turn my head to see Miles coming through my window. "How the hell did you get in here?" I turn my head back to my phone hanging up in Maliik's face and texting him
I'll cyb.
ok
I feel two arms snake around me. "What you doing baby?"
I smiled
"Nothing just texting lei"
he hummed in my ear as he plopped back on my bed.
"Dude you know i don't like outside cloths in my bed.." I stare at him with my phone in my hand. "You right baby, i'm sorry." He got up and kissed my cheek as he rummaged through my drawers to find some of his clothes. He went inside the bathroom and changed his clothes. He came back I was sitting in my bed. "WATCH OUT!" Without another word he swiftly plopped himself on top of me. A groan escaped me. "Dude what the hell! That shit hurt" I roll around in my bed holding my stomach. "Oh my gosh i'm so sorry baby we don't wanna hurt the baby!" he yelled in concern. I forget my pain and look at him like he was serious. I threw a pillow at his face. He sucked his teach "mmch that shit hurt y/n". I cupped his face then flicked his forehead "You can deal." His phone started going off. He rushed to get it before I could get a good look of who it was. Well damn I thought. He answer the phone and then started talking
"Hey what's up?"
...
"Oh yeah"
...
"I'm doing good how about you?"
...
"That's great. Hey, we still on for tomorrow?"
At this point I was laying up and on my phone texting Maliik about what was going on.
"Nah i can't right now i'm with my friend"
...
My eyes shot up i looked away from my phone. This nigga deadass called me his friend. What the hell. Was that paper nothing to him. He probably had gotten it from some other bitch at his school. I started texting Maliik like crazy thumbs getting a lil workout.
"Hey, i'll call you back though i'll see you tomorrow. Alright?"
...
"Ok good to talk to you too"
As he put the phone down I got up. "Who was that your girlfriend?"
He looked at me like I was crazy. "Nigga I'm your friend? Hell I know that we've been together for 2 months but shit, at least show a girl a little respect." He looked at me surprised.
"Wait huh?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Wait your getting mad at me because i called you my friend instead of my girlfriend?" I nodded my head yes. "That doesn't make sense." I balled my hands into fists if he said one more thing I swear I was gonna punch him in his shit. "Yes it makes perfect sense. If you gonna say you love me say all this shit about me to your parents. To my friends. Then say that shit on the phone. I don't care if it doesn't make any sense to you because if obviously shows that you have been doing this for a while and don't really care about how i feel about you- my boyfriend calling me your friend." I say while getting up in his face. We've never argued before. Miles just stood there shocked. I've never yelled at him before. He just got up and left. Not a word exchanged he just got up and left like that.
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----

JUST A LIL BIT
MILES MORALES X READER