[Chapter 8]

After an hour of crying and being in and out of Christy's room

After an hour of crying and being in and out of Christy's room. The doctor came to us with news "She passed out due to stress. Give her about a month let her heal and don't get her nerves running. Things like this happen all the time with people around her age due to over-working." The sigh of relief is heard from all of us "Thank you so much doc." Mom says while holding kay's hand. The doctor walks out the room and we all look at Christy's motion less body. The monitor beeping "I think i'll stay with her tonight just in case she wakes up and she gets released." Dad says. Kay's eyes get really teary. "Mommy, will Christy be alright?" She says pouting. "Of course she will."
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
Me, Mom and Kay all get home leaving dad stranded with Christy. We didn't say anything on the Subway nor the walk home. Every one was pretty tired out and stressed out from previous events. I walk in the game and see a bag with a note "Miles?" I pick up the note it reads

"I really hope everything with your sister is okay, I don't want to see you hurt. I understand you might not want to talk about it but if you do Im always here.

-Love Mr. Morales"

I take the note upstairs with the bag of food. I lay the bag of food on my bed and sit down next to it dialing Miles's number.

*beep beep beep*
"Hello?" He says in a shaken voice. "Hey miles I got your note-" He cuts me off. "Oh yeah the note i gave it to you out of sympathy I know what's it's like to have a family member in the hospital.." his last few words were soft. "Ok i just wanted to say thank you and she's doing fine-" I get cut off again but this time not by miles by a shadowy figure in my window that looks a lot like "Spider-man.. Hey miles look it's been a long day i'll call you later." I was frantically looking for the decline button before he could have his last word. I put on my coat and boots really quickly before I rush out my window onto the stairs out side. I walk up 2 flights of stairs before I reach the top. There I see him, he looks so... short. He's almost Miles height. He was standing on the rooftop his back turned towards me. "Mr. Spider-man" He almost jumped when he turned around "oh um hey. It's just Spider man." I start walking towards him. "Oh.. ok sorry. I'm sorry i just had to get this off my chest your like really short" I say laughing a bit. "Oh wow, did you expect me to be like 6'0?" he says sitting down. "yes." I stated laughing sitting down next to him. "You wanna know something i coulda sworn i seen you in my window cell like peering through my window but I guess not." A sigh was released. "That's weird i don't even know you. Which leads to my next question who are you?" he says looking at me. "Y/N L/N" I say sticking my hand out for him to shake. He shakes it. "Well, Y/N L/N your like super cool" I looked shocked and flattered "Oh wow the spider man said I'm super cool I'm honored." We both laugh.
---------•---------•---------•---------•-----
As the night went on we were talking and talking like we had knew each other since we were babies. "You know you act exactly like my friend Miles." His face through the mask almost looked shocked like he had knew Miles or something. "Miles Morales?" I shake my head yes. "He is like so calming to talk to and I feel like I don't have to put up a fake mask when I'm with him. He's so kind, patient and very passionate about what he likes. He's affectionate and gentle.. I don't know man I'm just rambling" At this time Spider man had his head propped up on his arm which was resting on the thigh. "It sounds to me that you really like him. We both start to get up and dust ourselves off. "Yeah i guess you could say that. Hey, how do you know him?" He starts stammering "uh-uhh he's an old friend of mine. We go like wayyyyy back." A flash of light happens in the distance and catches both of ours attention. "Well, duty calls nice knowing you Y/N I better get going" He starts to run towards the edge of the building. "You too!" I yell while I'm walking towards the steps. I turn back and I see a black silhouette.jumping in between buildings.

---------•---------•---------•---------•-----

                   JUST A LIL BIT
       MILES MORALES X READER