Denial (Jakehoon) (Alternate Version)

Here's the other version of the oneshot Denial. I hope you both versions were to your liking.

Today Heeseung and Sunghoon were asked by the staff to do a vlive together

Today Heeseung and Sunghoon were asked by the staff to do a vlive together. Apparently engenes had been wanting to see more Heehoon content so the staff members prepared everything for the two members. The moment the two entered the room they each sat in their chairs and got ready for the live to start.

About ten minutes had passed since the live first started. As Heeseung and Sunghoon were filming, they had no idea the other Enhypen members were watching them back at their dorm. The other members couldn't help but chuckle at the actions of the eldest member and youngest 02. Just as they were all laughing, Heeseung's voice was suddenly heard.

"Heeseung, in your opinion if Sunghoon and Jake were to ever date in the near future, who do you think would be the top of the relationship?" Heeseung read out loud. Amused and curious to see how he would answer, Sunghoon turned his attention towards the older member. But instead of answering, Heeseung couldn't stop laughing from the comments engene were writing.

"What's there to question about? The bottom would obviously be Jake. Have you guys forgotten just how adorable he can be, especially with his dog like features?" One comment read.

"But just because Jake's cute doesn't mean he can't have a dominant side to him. I mean there's a reason why people say don't judge a book by it's cover." Another comment said.

"I apologize to the people who are trying to say Jake would be the top in this soulmate relationship. It's so obvious that Sunghoon could top him without even trying, you all just don't want to admit it." A third comment read.

"I mean I have to agree. No offense to Jake, but he just has that bottom energy to him while Sunghoon just screams top." A fourth comment read.

After Heeseung read that one question out loud, all that filled the comments were engenes opinions on who would be top and bottom between Jakehoon. As engenes opinions were getting more heated, one engene decided to just ask the source since they weren't getting a response from Heeseung.

"Sunghoon, you can break this argument right? Between you and Jake who do you say would be the top?" Sunghoon read off the iPad. Just then Heeseung turned his attention towards Sunghoon, waiting to see what the younger had to say.

"Hypothetically speaking, if Jake hyung and I were to ever get together I'd have to say me of course." Sunghoon said with a smile on his face. Heeseung bit his lip to stop himself from laughing as he read more of engenes comments. Most of the comments contained enenges either talking about how they were right about Sunghoon being a top or how Jake would totally fit the bottom position. But little did they know back at the dorms, a certain puppy-like male was beginning to think of a plan to put a certain penguin in his place.

Timeskip

Heeseung and Sunghoon were just dropped off at their dormitory by their manager. As the two entered their shared dorm, Jungwon and Jay were the first to greet them.