I'm not dead! But I am sorry...

I know I haven't been updating as much as I used to and about that I would like to apologize. Lately I've been getting more and more homework plus I've been needing to study for tests since it's second semester. But to those who are actually enjoying this (not very good) book and waiting for more updates I hope you'll be willing to wait. Regarding Our Omega Part 4, I know I said I would update it a little while ago but before I could finish it my IPad and Wattpad both glitched causing almost the whole part to be erased. Because of this I'm still in the process of rewriting it. But I am hoping to be able to finish it before the end of the month, but if I can't then whenever I can finish it. On that note I would like your opinions please.

So both in the past and lately I've been thinking about writing a book. I have some old drafts I've written plus some new ideas I've been thinking of writing but I would like to hear from all of you. So below this I will write down the titles along with small descriptions of the stories I will most likely write in the future. Please comment which one you would prefer me to write first and the one with the most votes will be the one I choose.

Title: The Enhypen Project
Theme: FBI AU, The Naturals AU, Mystery AU
Description: Inspired by the book The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. Seven teenagers, each with different backstories and skills are brought together to form a secret group of individuals that help solve cold cases for the FBI. But one day, a new case appears, to be more specific a murder case. Although the FBI doesn't want the help of the group, they soon find out that they can't solve the case by themselves.

Title: His Saviors
Theme: Mafia AU
Description: Sunghoon's parents died due to an accident causing him to become an orphan. Having no other family to take care of him, Sunghoon was forced to live on the streets and survive by stealing. For a little while Sunghoon managed to live by himself and off of the food he managed to steal. That is, until he accidentally ran into one of the heirs to one of the biggest mafia groups.

Title: Sacred
Theme: Fantasy AU, Historical AU, Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East AU
Description: Inspired by the anime Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East. Seven individuals, each unordinary and different compared to most people, have been called upon once again to stop an evil plot regarding a woman involved in all their past lives. Although they may be young and childish at times, when it comes to saving the world they can easily grow up.

As a reminder I just wanted to mention that I probably won't update to often. But I will try my best for all you readers out there. 🤗