Our Omega (OT6) Part 4

Finally here's the last part of the Our Omega series. I know many of you readers were waiting for it so I apologize for that. But moving on from that, please enjoy the final part of Our Omega.

The Next Day

The Next Day

The morning had started like any other, Heeseung was still dead asleep in his bed, Jungwon was just finishing up his morning routine, and Sunno and Niki were in the kitchen arguing over how or how not mint chocolate is better than regular chocolate.

On any normal day, this would be the usual situation found within the Lee household, only this wasn't a normal day. Within one of the bedrooms, two alpha males had just begun to wake up and snuggled between their arms was their precious 02 omega maknae who was still in dreamland.

Opening his eyes, Jay was met by three things. The first being the really bright sunshine from the uncovered window, the second being Jake who not only looked amazing with morning hair but also happened to be waking up as well, and finally the best among the three was his little Dolly who was snuggling him in his sleep. Due to him moving around slightly in his sleep the blanket was up to his thighs, along with that he looked really small wearing Jake's oversized shirt, but the best part was how he had his head pressed right against Jay's chest with both of his hands wrapped gently against one of his arms as if Jay's arm were his personal teddy bear. Jay couldn't help but smile at the sight. Everything was going really well until Jay saw a quick flash in front of him.

Glancing up, Jay was met by the sight of Jake holding his phone taking pictures.

"Are you serious? You could have accidentally woken him up just now!?" Jay motioned with his hands as he didn't want to risk waking up Sunghoon.

"I can't help it! You look really nice right now and Sunghoon looks too precious, I obviously had to take a picture for memories!" Jake motioned back.

"What would you have done if the baby woke up!?" Jay furiously motioned back, empathizing on the word if.

"Well I don't know about you but he clearly looks like he's still asleep!" Jake motioned in a "duh" if that's even possible. His expression showed just how done he was with Jay.

"Well I don't know about you, but I for one don't want to feel the wrath of the others. More specifically Sunno since he's clearly been waiting for his and Niki's turn." Jay motioned with a roll of his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," Jake mocked him as he began to look through the photos and secret video he took of the duo.

As the two alphas were busy making a fuss over their little omega, what they didn't know was that said omega had already woken up. During their commotion of silence, while they were busy arguing using hand motions and expressions, what they didn't account for was the amount of bed shaking they would cause. Hence the awakening of the little omega.

Stirring awake, Sunghoon slowly began to open his eyes. As he did he noticed his alphas seemed to have a bit of tension between them despite their actions the previous night.