Panic Attack (OT6)

This was requested by HurulAin718. Although I would just like to mention it's shorter than my other ones so it might not sound as good. But nonetheless I hope you enjoy reading it.

 Enhypen had arrived late to dance practice today and although their choreographer told them it was alright their manager had other thoughts

While Enhypen were halfway through their first song, Given Taken, the door to their practice room suddenly slammed open causing all seven members to jump in fear.

"Why am I just being told now that you seven were late to practice today?" Their manager asked as he entered the room. The members quickly tried to regain their composure as Jungwon spoke up.

"We're really sorry for coming in late today. One of the members was having a bit of a stomache so we left a little later than usual." Jungwon explained with his head down. Their manager looked at each member individually, giving each of them a scolding look before he turned his attention to all seven members.

"Just let me know the next time this happens. We can't have you seven being late with your debut two weeks away. Am I understood?" Their manager asked. Each member nodded their heads quickly.

"Good, now continue with your practicing. Your debut is rendering on how well your performance goes." Their manager spoke as he left the room. The members all took a moment to catch their breaths before they turned to look at one another.

"That was scary." Niki said.

"You're telling me? I thought I was gonna die from the look he was giving me." Jay joked. Heeseung, Jake, Sunno, Jungwon, and Niki all began to laugh meanwhile Sunghoon's breathing increased as his hands began to shake. Calming down from his laughter, Heeseung turned to look at Sunghoon since he noticed how he was the only member that wasn't laughing from Jay's joke.

"Sunghoon? Is everything alright?" Heeseung asked as he slowly made his way toward the younger. Just then everyone stopped laughing and turned to look at their shaking member.

"Sunghoon?" Heeseung asked again. Heeseung then placed one of his hands onto Sunghoon's shoulder, but the second he did Sunghoon visibly flinched and moved away from Heeseung's touch.

"Sunghoon, what's wrong?" Jake asked as he noticed Sunghoon's fast breathing. Just then Sunghoon fell onto his knees with his eyes open wide.

"Sunghoon hyung!" Sunno said as he quickly rushed toward the older male. Immediately all the members rushed to Sunghoon's side. As Jake and Jay pulled Sunghoon into a tight embrace they could feel just how fast Sunghoon's heart was beating.

"What's wrong with him?" Niki asked in a worried tone. Jungwon took a moment to look over the older member before the thought hit him.

"He's having a panic attack." Jungwon said.

"But why?" Sunno asked.

"Maybe manager-nim frightened him earlier. You know how easily scared he is." Heeseung said. Immediately after that the members tried to help Sunghoon calm down. They would pet his head, sooth his back, and tell him that everything was okay. After about fifteen minutes they had finally managed to get Sunghoon calm.

"Are you okay now?" Heeseung asked. Sunghoon nodded his head as he sat up.

"Can you tell us why you suddenly got a panic attack?" Jungwon asked as he knelt in front of Sunghoon. Sunghoon was quiet for a moment, but after a little while he finally spoke up.

"...When I was still a figure skater my parents hired a private instructor. Although she helped me improve, she was very strict and harsh...During the time I was still learning how to do a triple axel she would always yell at me and criticize me, telling me how I was such a failure compared to her other students. There was even a time she refused to let me take any breaks for not learning fast enough..." Sunghoon said as he wrapped his arms around his knees. Everyone felt sorry towards him as they knew Sunghoon was a hard worker that prided himself on how hard he worked and performed.

"Sunghoon, you're not a failure." Jake said as he wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah, in fact you're one of the best dancers in the group." Sunno said with a smile.

"Not to mention your good vocals." Jungwon said.

"Don't forget about his rap skills." Niki added.

"And not to mention how good looking you are. Like I mean I know I look good, but you look even more amazing than I do." Jay mentioned with a flip of his imaginary long hair. Sunghoon let out a small laugh at Jay's comment, causing the others to feel relief.

"Thank you guys. You just made my day." Sunghoon said with a small smile. Everyone felt themselves smile at the sight of their now calm and happy member.

"Of course. That's what members do." Heeseung said.