Part 1

The unkept man the light tan ish raincoat stood in the doorway. The handsome but vulture like man in the black and red suit with a bow tie stood smiling with a knife in his hand. The man in the light colored trench coat?? spoke up as he put out the cigar in the nearby, "Just one last thing..." The handsome devil cut him off there with a grind of his sharp teeth in annoyance hidden a flirtatious politeness, "Don't you mean 'one more thing,' Mister Lieutenant Columbo?" There was one hand behind his back in his black gloved hand with the knife. In the off other glove was a cane with a skull on it, he wasn't old enough to need it but had needed since the plane accident that took his entire family.

The knife was a large butcher knife, he had used it many times but not to kill his wife. He had been a weak worm after he murdered his wife. Now this horrible, messy, pest was going to ruin his life, the very same life he hoped to share with his lovely wife and his parents told him to keep by feeding their own bodies to him after the plane crash. The vulture like man was rich you have to know, he come from old money and his father had said that he wasn't human when he was a butler but became human when he married into money and eaten his first human heart.

Their lives with money were worth so much more than poors like this Lieutenant. They'd spend generations eating this animals like the prey they were, now this disgusting little mutt was going to bring the last of their kind to extinction. What justice was there in that after he had been forced to kill his beautiful love from the hunger for human flesh? The knife was slowly being raised from behind his back. The man with the cigar suddenly turned with an uncharacteristic dark coldness to him as he firmly sighed, "No Mr. Leech, I said One Last Thing."

The arm frozen in place in a horrific fear. The parasite shaked but managed to hide it despite his fear as he happily replied, "I'm afraid I don't quite understand... Please, do elaborate?" The glass eyeball seemed to fix on him in an unnatural manner. The man with the glass eyeball stepped slowly, steadily, with purpose to each step as if an ancient horror coming into our reality. He explained in detail, "I saw you do it. I saw what you did to your ex wife, to all those girls before, to all the people you helped your family kill, in fact I know who did every crime ever committed. See, that's the thing. It's my glass eye, it gives me this power and it also gives me the power to take people like you off the map permanently."

The monocle was tinted dark with a black 'o' shaped frame. It was a tiny mirror reflecting upon the man coming closer and closer. The glass eye that didn't blink anymore acted as a tiny mirror to the handsome leech, this polished parasite that backed away in horror. "Even let's me see the evil in one's soul.. I typically just hope that will free exists, some people even overcome the evils of past and I can see it. You see Lord Sir Mr. Leech, I'm just a regular guy. I don't even use a gun like most of the guys I work with do, they are terrible things guns... I'm not some elder tyrant God or malicious horror. I give people Alllll the time in the world to confess or repent or change, I go through the clues and do this because I normally don't need to do this. The Justice System is flawed beyond any repair but it ends in death, where you are going... Well, you'll find it's so much worse. You are beyond redemption Sir, so I am sorry but I have to send you to The Columbo Dimension." Columbo finished.

"The Wha...?" Walter Leech began but stopped. To the rest of the world, Walter Leech never existed. The Leeches never existed. Everything they done to the world was undone. Children in this town had never been killed at random in the night, ladies hadn't been assaulted with an axe after they had been dragged to this house, the gloomy mansion that loomed over the town below as if a grim symbol of the rich people who had it made's power and terror over the people who lived there. Lieutenant Columbo now stood on an empty hill overlooking thousands of people that would never realize the unknowable firgure that had help them. He walked away.

He went to his car and greeted his dog before getting in the car to drive away.

End.