Chapter 14

Episode 5 (part 3)

Sol A came in and saw Joon Hwi and Myung he sleeping facing each other and thought, "did Myung ah tell me not to listen to gossips cuz she wants to hide their relationship? She sure likes to keep things a secret." She shrugged away her thoughts and banged the desk and said, "sleep in your dorms if you want to sleep."

Both of them slowly opened their eyes hearing the noise and looked at Sol A and screamed a little, realising what's going on Myung Hee rushed towards her with tissues and made her sit down. Sitting besides her she asked, "yah are you okay? do you feel dizzy? want some energy drink?"

Sol A looked at Myung Hee and said, "no mom I don't want anything." Myung Hee nodded and said, "good wait why are you calling me mom? are you hallucinating?" Myung Hee said with worry looking at her expressions both Sol A and Joon Hwi laughed and Sol A replied, "no, it's just a slight nose bleed, and just now yi6 sounded like a mom."

Myung Hee lightly hit Sol A's shoulder and said, "this isn't a time to joke stupid, don't over work yourself till you bleed, anyways how's it going? found anything?" Sol A got serious and replied, "no, I'm still thinking the way to prove her innocent. I mean, think of how the children are suffering from this. Children are the victims of the unpaid child supports. Darn it. We should give them criminal punishment like other contries. It was for public good to support child survival, I need to make this argument and have it accepted."

Joon Hwi said, "this is justified since it's in publuc interest? that's your speciality. but it won't be easy becuase unlike Lee Man Ho's time it was done on a website ran by a mother who did not get any child support, not a goverment institution." Sol A frustratedly said, "exatly she didn't just expose her ex-husband's information. she had a verifying process through checking decisions to upload other people's information."

Myung Hee smiled and said, "does that mean creditors can make a website and upload information of their debtors?" Sol A replied, "that's not right." Joon Hwi answered,  "why not?  They both are shaming people for money." 

Sol A sighed frustratedly, getting up she said, "fine I get it that you are a big shot. This is my limit,  if we don't, make her innocent those shameless parents who refuses to pay child support will get confident and would feel justified for their actions. Then what about those kids? Their lives will be tormented. I can't let that happened." Finishing what she wanted to say she started going out and Joon Hwi said, "should this big shot help you?" To which Sol A replied, "you said it's my speciality."

Myung Hee smiled and said, "okay miss speciality wait for me let's go to the dorms together. Bye Joonie good night." Both the girls went away and Joon Hwi started to pack his things and thought, "I gotta take her to the date soon, she is trying to set me up with Sol A, pabo I like you." Joon Hwi smiled at the thought and went to his dorm.

NEXT DAY

Myung Hee came and sat besides Joon Hwi in the lecs and said, "good morning Joonie!" Joon Hwi smiled seeing her and said, "morning!" soon Prof. Kim came and handed them the notes for criminal code, as the new prof.  Wanted the students to buy his wife's book. And started to teach her topic.

The lectures were over, Myung Hee and Joon Hwi sat at the campus cafe together sipping on hot chocolate Myung Hee asked, "so when are you planning to empty your wallets?" Joon Hwi smiled and said,  "why can't wait to go out with me?" Myung Hee tched and answered, "no it's not that I was thinking why don't we invite So-" she was cut off by Joon Hwi picking up a call.

He ended the call and said,  "I need to go prof. Yang is calling me. Bye." Myung Hee nodded and said,  "Bye!" after he was out of the sight Myung Hee sighed and said, "I hope you get the hints soon, I can't put my self together for long to make you guys realize your feelings. Wait I have to hint Sol A as well, let's get to work." She completed her drink and bought a drink for Sol A. Myung Hee went towards Sol A and sat down besides her and offered her the drink.