Chapter 30

Seeing them close the door Prof. Yang looked at her and said, "what is this? why did you come to give the exam in this condition!? And why didn't you contact us?" Myung Hee looked down in guilt and said, "I was feeling okay, plus I can't waste a year."

Hearing this Prof. Yang in a little louder voice said, "is not wasting a year more important to you!? You think your mother and father would like to see you do all this? Do you think they would let you give exams in these conditions!? And do you think they would be happy to know that you are risking your life for them!? Do you think me and Joon Hwi are happy to see you like this? See you happily sacrificing your life!? How do you think Myung Min will react seeing you? I'm not going to tolerate this behavior Myung Hee."

Myung Hee hearing this started to sob and said, "it was 2 am what could I have done?" Hearing this Joon Hwi said, "you could have called us! you think it was a good idea that me and Prof. Yang come to know this so late? and you seriously think we would care if it's 2 am? You know how hurt I'm to see you like this!? And the excuse you give us is it was 2 am?"

Myung Hee looking down sadly whispered, "I know it's my fault. But I thought it's better you know it today. Since it was our exam today I didn't want to distract you. And Prof. Yang you already have so much going on with you."

Joon Hwi sighed and softly said, "Myung ah that's not the point, no matter what's going on with us you should have told us, remember how you scolded min min because he was hiding about not being treated well? It's the same!"

Hearing this Myung Hee looked down and said, "I'm really sorry, I was wrong, not only should I have informed you but I should have considered my health and not thought just about revenge, sorry to worry you Prof. Yang and Joonie." Both the men smiled hearing that, before they could say something.

Myung Hee continued, "I think it was Young Chang, he - he ordered them." Shocked hearing this they both stared at her and Prof. Yang asked, "how can you say this confidently?" Myung Hee answered, "while I ran behind him after hearing about the spy cam he warned me to mind my own business and think about my safety, before I could ask him more he ran away because media was after him."

After a pause Myung Hee shakenly said the whole incident and started to cry, Joon Hwi patted her head bitterly seeing how she was shaking, he tried to calm her down. Myung Hee while crying said, "I was so scared, I was very scared!!!! Those men were about to -" Myung Hee couldn't finish the word and crying said, "I wanted you guys with me to, but I felt like I shouldn't call you guys."

Finishing what she said she started to cry bitterly, she had held back all her emotions back just to stay strong to give the exam and meet them again. Joon Hwi held her hands trying to calm her down. Joon Hwi whispered in her ears, "you did well! I'm proud of you, now I'm here no one will hurt you! I promise! You are safe now Myung ah."

Prof. Yang came to her patting her head said, "you did well, don't worry they will get the punishment they deserve, everyone of them! And from now on don't risk your health like this and call me anytime, I will be there and sorry to shout at you." Myung Hee nodded and wiping her tears she joked, "I never thought I would hear you speak so lightly, plus hear you apologize as well." and giggled Joon Hwi smiled seeing that.

Prof. Yang sighed in relief knowing she is okay, at least it wasn't life threatening. He sighed and remembered the time Min Jun entrusted him to take care of his children. He sighed thinking about the events that took place over night. He then decided that he will get the Ko family behind the bars any how, this was the least he could do compared to the evil deeds done by Ko family.

Prof. Yang's POV

After telling me that Seung Jae did hack into her laptop Eun Sook said, "oh right! How can I forget, Myung Hee got into an accident!" Hearing this I was shocked and asked, "what? what did you just say?" Eun Sook nodded and said, "yes I heard it from Bok Gi, plus the students were already whispering about it, Joon Hwi took her to the hospital.

I got up, taking my bag and coat I started to walk out when Eun Sook said, "yah wait I'm coming with you." We both went out and met Sol A who was wanted to ask me about Kang Dan but I answered, "you will know about it in tomorrows trail, I'm going to meet Myung Hee." Hearing this she said, "Oh I will come with you guys as well then." Not replying I just focused on going towards the hospital.

Joon Hwi's POV

'The moment I saw her like that my heart broke, how can I not know, why wasn't I there with her! She had to go through all this alone! I wish I could beat those guys 10x times they hurt her! I won't leave them alone! That's my promise, that bast*rd Young Chang is gone!'

'The guys who dared to even touch her I wish I could break their hands! Poor Hee ah, the way she cried bitterly still echo's in my ears, I couldn't protect her! I clenched my fist in anger, I'm very angry because I knew Myung Hee rarely cried and I'm sure she had held herself till she met us I regret not calling her to ask if she is okay or not.'

He started to get more angry on himself but clamed down knowing Myung Hee might get sad seeing him like this.

'I promise Myung Hee I will never let anything like this ever happen to you ever again. He promised that he will get Ko family behind the bars no matter what.'

He then looked at Prof. Yang who was deep in thoughts as well and saw Myung Hee thinking something to, he held her hands tighter and smiled at her reassuringly. Myung Hee gave him a small smile but then remembered something.