Chapter 12: Josh

Third Person's POV

The next day, Heidi did whatever she could to avoid her 'father'. Meanwhile, Bernard was dealing with much more than 'Santa'. 

The head elf was walking down the hallway, looking for Curtis. 

"Oh, where did he go?" He asked himself. 

"Bernard." An elf said, walking up to the tall elf. 

"What is, George?" He asked as they walked down the hall. 

"You know the guy you told us to keep an eye on, Josh?" George asked, causing Bernard to stop and turn to George. 

"What about him?" Bernard asked. 

"There's something you should see." George said. 

(Time Skip) 

George and Bernard walked into the viewing room and stopped in front of the giant viewing screen. 

"Carl, pull up the footage, please." George asked and an elf put some footage on the screen. The video played, showing a certain second-in-charge head elf dancing to the song "Santa's Comin' to Town". 

"George, what is this?" Bernard asked. 

"Oops." George said as he ran over and got rid of the footage. "Wrong one." He laughed nervously as Carl changed the footage. Bernard rolled his eyes at the elf and another video started playing. "Here we go." It showed Josh walking up to a group of college boys. 

"So, Josh, how's the girls in your classes?" One of the boys asked. 

"Most of them are bookworms." Josh said. "But..." He smiled. "There's this one." 

"Is she smokin' hot?" Another boy asked. 

"Totally, bro." Josh said. "And get this...she was the crazy girl from Junior High." Bernard could feel his temper rising. 

"No way!" Another boy said. "The one that thought her dad was Santa Claus?" 

"Yeah." Josh said. 

"I bet she still believes it too." Another boy said. 

"Dude, there's no way she's gonna get with you." Another boy said. 

"Bro, give me one week." Josh proposed. "I promise you, she'll be beggin' me, on her knees, to date her when I'm done with her." Bernard clenched his fist in anger and turned to George. 

"Why are you showing me this?" Bernard asked, trying not to lose his temper. 

"Because I know you like her." George said, causing Bernard to clench his jaw. "And she should know that this Josh isn't who she thinks he is." Bernard sighed, knowing that George was right. But he should be the one to tell her.