Gone Too Soon

Song: Gone Too Soon by Simple Plan

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Horns play, announcing the arrival of the princes and princesses. Centaurs line the path, holding their swords above the Pevensies' heads as they walk down the aisle with Aslan. Everyone else who could fit in the throne room is craning their necks to see the young royal family.

I stand to the right of the thrones. Peter told me he and his siblings plan on making me one of the military generals and advisors to the throne. Which is kickass and amazing. I'm more excited for the Pevensies though, considering they are literally about to be crowned Kings and Queens.

I finally see the family as they emerge from behind a centaur. Lucy is wearing a light metallic grey dress with a red cape, Susan a dark silver dress with a blue cape, Peter a green and gold tunic and emerald green cape, and Edmund is an all-silver outfit.

They stop at the step leading to their thrones. All four of them admire the giant chairs, each one with an engraved symbol of whose throne it is. Edmund's and Peter's have swords, Susan's has her horn and Lucy's has her flask.

All at once, they look over at me and I give them an over-exaggerated thumbs up which causes them to laugh. With their bright smiles, they approach the thrones, standing in front of their respective ones. Aslan turns to face the crowd.

"To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant." Lucy's smile is wide and bright as the Beavers and Mr. Tumnus walk up the aisle with the crowns on pillows. Mr. Tumnus takes a silver leaf crown with white and yellow flowers and gently places it on Lucy's head.

The faun then moves to Edmund. "To the great western wood, King Edmund the Just." Mr. Tumnus places a silver crown with leaves engraved in the metal on his head.

"To the radiant southern sun, Queen Susan the Gentle." Mr. Tumnus places a golden vine crown with yellow flowers on her head.

Finally, Tumnus approaches Peter. "To the clear northern sky, I give you King Peter the Magnificent." Peter stands, an ornate golden crown with gems embedded in the gold resting on his head.

I move to bow to the new Kings and Queens but Mr. Tumnus then moves to me and takes my hand. I want to ask what he's doing but Aslan and the others are all smiling at me. Mr. Tumnus pulls me up to stand in the space next to Edmund's throne.

"And to thorns on every rose, I give you Lady June Blackthorn the Protective," Alsan declares as Mr. Tumnus places a crown of silver roses on my head.

This is what I imagined the dress like. Again, you can change it if you want. Also, I'm still learning to shade so... be nice, please XD

Aslan turns to us as the Pevensies sit down

Aslan turns to us as the Pevensies sit down. "Once a King, Queen or Knight of Narnia, always a King, Queen or Knight," he says. "May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens." He turns back around and faces the crowd as they join him in a chant. "Long live King Peter, long live King Edmund, long live Queen Susan, long live Queen Lucy, long live Lady June!" Then the room explodes into applause and cheers.