Chapter 16

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Father MMLF » Chapter 16:

Married To The Male Lead’s Father Chapter 16:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

All things are good, March 13 is a good day.

初 At the beginning, the sun was shining warmly on the earth, giving the earth a light golden light.

Today is the day when Shizi of Dingguo Government officially moved to Anyuan Houfu to propose marriage.

Xie Jingyi deliberately wore a dark red silver-woven brocade with a delicate purse sent by Yang Shuqing from the waist, which made the whole person slender and upright, handsome as jade, and cool and noble.

"Sir, it's time to go."

Xie Jingxuan's little sister looked at the hourglass in the house and reminded him in a low voice.

"I'll go over to my grandmother first."

Xie Shizi nodded slightly, walked out of the door, and walked Xiao Xiaochao Rongxi Hall. After seeing Mrs. Xie, she told him that Xie Shizi brought official media and a generous offer of gifts and a group of guards. Go to Anyuan to mention relatives.

After learning that her grandson had left, Mrs. Xie was relieved.

She didn't want the little girl of the Jiang family to come and meet her grandson, so she chose to raise her grandson to Anyuanhoufu to propose a marriage. On the same day, she invited the little girl of the Jiang family to the Dingguo government and brought her son.

Coincidentally, when Xie Shizi went out, the well-dressed Jiang Ningbao also just got on the carriage and took a small jar of his own medicinal wine to go to the Dingguo Mansion to see Mrs. Xie.

Main courtyard

"Mrs. Bai Mei said that the four girls were invited to the Dingguo Mansion by Mrs. Xie, saying that Mrs. Xie wanted to meet the four girls." Yang Yan's face was very bad.

The last thing she wanted was to see the four girls climb up to the Dingguo government.

The elder lady Zhang took a tea cup and took a sip of tea, and sneered, "Is there any young lady Mrs. Xie has seen, and she doesn't care about her life?"

"Go get Zhuoer over."

Zhang Shi thought of her distress, her eldest nephew hadn't been able to tell a good deed. The fourth girl was holding another sibling Yang's rich dowry in her hands, and she could not help thinking about it.

Yang Xun asked someone to find the young master. After Jiang Zhuo came over, Zhang expelled all the daughter-in-laws in the house, leaving only Yang Xin alone.

I don't know what Zhang said, Jiang Zhuo returned to the yard and went out of the palace.

Anyuan Houfu was full of joy.

Everyone in the government knows that Shizi of Dingguo Government will come to marry their young lady today, and the news spreads throughout the capital like wings.

I don't know how many noble ladies' hearts are broken.

Xie Shizi is a fragrant puppet, regardless of his appearance and family background, he is impeccable. Now he is only nineteen years old, but he is the commander of the army and horse division of Zhenglipinpinwucheng, responsible for the security of Beijing.

In the future, the hereditary title and contacts of the Dingguo will be inherited by him.

Anyuan Hou was quite proud.